What little things would you like to see in the future?

Ashton

What kind of little "extras" would you like to see in the future? I dont mean things like "X character should return..." or "oh they should go on Y adventure" I mean little things like props or backgrounds or casual events (NOTE: A Sonic Rainboom is not a casual event). Characters, if they're purely BG like Whooves, are allowed (dont bother saying "more Derpy" that's a given ;) ).

For me:

-Trixie Poster (to show she's still around and didnt get eaten in everfree or commit suicide after twilight destroyed her career)

-Wonderbolts Posters (we saw these pop up in 101 but really since then I think we've only seen 2 more)

-Wonderbolts without their costumes

-Lyra doing more human things

-More Prince Blueblood (he's an absolute plothole but he makes good eye-candy when he's in the background)

-The Fire Ruby sitting on display in the Carousel Boutique

Who's next?

I agree with Elementum, it'd be really neat to see more of what some ponies do, career-wise. Like, what does

And posters or other stuff for ponies we haven't seen in a while, like Trixie, or the Wonderbolts, would be so awesome.

The fire ruby making another appearance would be appreciated, i'm sure.

Maybe some ponies could be seen wearing trademark clothes or jewelry more often.

I'd want to see Dash's house from the inside

Here you go!

65XhE.jpg

I'd like to see the CMCs get their cutie marks. My prediction is they'll all get them at once, and it'll prolly get an episode or two centered around it...but not for a while yet. Maybe. Studio B is getting good at surprising us lately.

It'd be interesting to see some of the beasts return in some way -- Ursa, Hydra, Red Dragon, etc. I'd love to see Trixie return, but of course only if it really made sense to the story. Baked Bads. More of the Mane Six's parents -- there's a lot of them we haven't seen yet; Fluttershy's parents would be very interesting to see! I'd really like to see Pinkie's sisters make an appearance -- they'd be fillies now, of course, but imagine what kind of episode that could be!

hi hi

I think it might be kind of fun to see Trixie sitting at a cafe in the background, maybe for a second or two as one of the mane cast is walking by. :)

Ponies sailing on sea going ship.

Also: More pony food. Chimicherrychangas are awesome an all, but thats something a person could eat too. I think the show definitely needs more things like flower sandwiches and hay fries. :)

Scootaloo's parents or home. I mean WTF, does she just live in a bush or something?

Dont you know? She has a tent set up on a cloud outside of Dash's house! ;)

Here you go!

=image-of-Dash's-house=

Woah... whoever did that is awesome! I'm going assume it's not canon, so... Source?

More of the Mane Six's parents -- there's a lot of them we haven't seen yet; Fluttershy's parents would be very interesting to see!

Oh I dont know, I kinda like my head-canon where Dash and Fluttershy are orphans and know each other by growing up in the same group home... Of course I certainly wouldnt mind if they shattered this head-canon to pieces, provided it makes sense (really not a fan of the fan idea that Dash is Celestia's secret daughter, for instance, and would hate if that turned out to be the canon truth)

Wow! Where did this come from? Is this from the upcoming EP where Dash is laid up with an injury?

*Gasp* somone hurts Dash? I'LL BUCKING KILL THEM!!!! (lol)

Honestly, I'm betting it's not canon because of 1 thing - the Guitar. If not for that I'd also think it could be from an Ep, but that guitar (1) is electric and (2) looks familiar like a fan-made image I saw somewhere... Though of course it could be just another Anachronism (celestia knows we have plenty of them from electric lights to a hydroelectric dam...) and (2) coincidence or poor memory on my part. (Though I can certainly see Dash with a guitar like that, it's quite fitting - canon or not!)

Also: More pony food. Chimicherrychangas are awesome an all, but thats something a person could eat too. I think the show definitely needs more things like flower sandwiches and hay fries. :)

ah, we haven't seen anything like that since the very early episodes, have we? D: yes, this is what I want. I want more pony food.

I'm sorry to say that I don't remember where I got that Dash room image, sorry!

I did a google image search and I found one reference to an artist "Durger" but the other art listed by him is of Luna-as-X-character (i.e. Luna as AJ) so Not sure if it's a mistake. Also posts date back to July, so I am fairly sure it's Fanart, *possibly* by this Durger, possibly not.

This isnt going to stop me from using it as a BG though in my comic (if dash ever finds a way to get back to her house...)

Oh I dont know, I kinda like my head-canon where Dash and Fluttershy are orphans and know each other by growing up in the same group home... Of course I certainly wouldnt mind if they shattered this head-canon to pieces, provided it makes sense (really not a fan of the fan idea that Dash is Celestia's secret daughter, for instance, and would hate if that turned out to be the canon truth)

I'm pretty sure Dash and Fluttershy both have parents. Scootaloo, I'm not so postivie, but we'll have to wait and see. As for Dash being Celestia's kid? Never going to happen in canon.

I'm sorry to say that I don't remember where I got that Dash room image, sorry! I'd like to see her parents too -- I wonder what sort of ponies they'd be?

Thanks anyway. :)

Might as well finish with something on-topic; I want to see the Cake's babys make appearances in Sugarcube Corner, and/or Pinkie having to find new places to party for that reason.

I'm pretty sure Dash and Fluttershy both have parents. Scootaloo, I'm not so postivie, but we'll have to wait and see. As for Dash being Celestia's kid? Never going to happen in canon.

Meh, I dont know... I mean, yeah it's a stretch for the MLP-verse, but if you think about growing up in a home, the most timid end up the butt-monkey (Fluttershy) and those who refuse to take it end up aggressive and egotistical (Rainbow Dash) It would make perfect sense with their personalities (and untill Hasbro/Faust says otherwise, I'm sticking to it for my head-canon).

However I get the feeling that in MLP there are no group homes and if Dash/Fluttershy's parents did pass on, then they would have been raised by a relative (like was the original case for the apple family) or a close friend, etc.

And yeah, I dont expect anything that radical (though the appearance of Blueblood made me reconsider if the princesses were capable of having foals) it was just one of the, imo 'worst case scenarios' for Dash's family.