• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aha! I found it! The LoL thread!

Yeah, I've been playing it a lot recently. School's out, so I have more time to get better. I am kind of enjoying master Yi, and Ashe, as well as Xin Zhao.

In other news, I (Yes, me. :3) maded this icon for all of you guys!

1dGhF.png

Rainbow Dash is on it, because she's muh favorite. I'm willing to make one with anything (literally even your face) on it, just supply me the vector and or picture!

How do ya'll like it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love LoL and I normally play some form of Carry whether it be AP or AD.

I've been addicted to Kat lately as well as a bunch of my other girls that I play =D

I'm only lvl 17 and not nearly good enough for Ranked or even Normal for that matter, but I recently got a new com so I will for sure have to work it out with some LoL

I wouldn't say I'm a great player, but I do fairly okay. I'm 'bout level 21, and I mainly play bots if just to avoid angry people (who are rarely fun). When I do come back around to pvp I play a decent support Sona, an ap Malzahar, and my personal favorite: Heimerdinger. I just wish he was a better champion. I've been looking into Mord and Trundle as of late, too.

All my friends who play LoL, myself included, are annoyed with our one friend who insists Heim is a decent champ. He has his situational uses but for heaven's sake he needs a rework. Also, there are perpetually angry people (and sarcastic people, like me). Really, it's best to just play them. Helps improve your skills.