Stalliongrad needs some love

korok132

There's a grand total of one Open thread in Stalliongrad that hasn't been updated since December.

There's also only a grand total of six topics, excluding the lore topic.

Stalliongrad needs more love.

I have a character bumming around in Stalliongrad that needs a thread to join. On top of, you know, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a character there that wants to do something.

I have a Gryphon who's from stalliongrad that's currently not in any RP. My other (My avatar) is getting lots and I think I own one of the closed threads since a lot of RPers jumped into it. Having more would just be too much. I might start an RP for my Gryphon maybe sometime this week after I'm done with my other RP threads, anyone is welcome to join.

Ja, soglasna. :P I keep toying around with the idea of making a character specifically intended for Stalliongrad, as I do so love things Russian inspired. Maybe a musher/search-and-rescue pony. That would be fab!

That sounds like a good idea. Why not have that pony join the VSS (Stallian Guard) and maybe be part of a squad that does search and rescue? ^_^

Actually, that open thread is mine and it's kind of since ended, I just forgot to really mark it as such. So really, there aren't any currently open threads...

I'd love to do more in Stalliongrad. I have two characters who call the city home. I kind of have a little difficulty coming up with plots for either of them though. My Snowfall is CEO of the Stalliongrad headquartered Norther Storm Industries, a thriving machine parts company. My Verity Essence is a zebra and an agent of the Royal Equestrian Intelligence Network. I'd really love to get them involved in more topics (Verity especially, as I've yet to use her much).

I really just don't have any good RP plot ideas at the moment.

http://www.canterlot...ngs-pm-to-join/

I've started this thread with Grandya. It's gonna be something simple, not really epic but something of a slice of life thing or it can go on any direction depending on how you guys want to at least. Anyway, OPEN for anyone in this thread or just jump in.

Btw, before I make my reply to the RP, who else is planning to jump in? Just wanna make sure so I don't get ahead of myself.

@Phil: Who's the grey coated filly that Verity was observing? XD