What type of sweets do/don't you like?

Frosty

mm, I LOVE chocolate. only lately I've sort of outgrown milk and white chocolate and pretty much only eat dark chocolate. but I guess dark chocolate has more of a bitter taste XD

I also love baking, but for the most part I prefer chocolate baking. there are some non-chocolate things I like, like cinnamon buns and cake that is a flavour other than chocolate, but I pretty much just like chocolate :3

OH, also ice cream >:^D but I guess my favourite flavours are double fudge cookie dough and double fudge brownie, so that's still chocolate... >_>

jell-o is amazing too >:^D

one thing that I really don't enjoy are fruity desserts. things like pie or apple crisp are okay, but they're more of a last resort for me...

There is almost no sweet that I will not touch except for plain fruit pies or cobblers. Everything else is fair game. ^^ But, my most favorite sweets are cupcakes, because of this amazing orange one I had a while ago, and when we were moving to MD, we stopped in Indiana and found a cafeteria-style restaurant that had the BEST hummingbird cake. I burn for it now.

1) Swedish Fish

2) Twizzlers (Classic and Cherry bites)

3) These weird chocolates that I bought at an Eastern European deli in Anchorage that have a label that I cannot read. I get them every time I am around.

Sweets are not my weakness though. Salt is.

I'm sure that I blow through my 100% daily value of salt by lunchtime most days.

Probably a better question would be what type of sweets don't I like?

I'd have to think about that a long time. There are some, I know, but they are few in numbers. I love sweet stuff.

wow, I didn't think this thread would become so a active so soon :D on another note, I love biscuits as well. so crunchy and good when you want something sweet but not too sweet.

Probably a better question would be what type of sweets don't I like?

I'd have to think about that a long time. There are some, I know, but they are few in numbers. I love sweet stuff.

Maybe that would of been a better question to ask, I wish I would of added it too the title as well. I've could of had.."What type of sweets do/don't you like?" or something.

Hm, sweets I dislike from the top of my head are Swedish Fish, purple Skittles, red/yellow Sour Patch Kids, banana Runts, any kind of Twizzler/Red Vine/licorice, and most jelly bean flavors.

I forgot skittles! If it weren't for the sour patch kids you would be the anti-me.

Hey does anyone here, make their own custom sweets? Like baking cakes or making chocolate? I make my own little sweets, by melting down some chocolate then dipping cherries into the mixture, then wait for them to dry. They can be somewhat abit too sweet but there a great treat if you do it right :D

Hey does anyone here, make their own custom sweets? Like baking cakes or making chocolate? I make my own little sweets, by melting down some chocolate then dipping cherries into the mixture, then wait for them to dry. They can be somewhat abit too sweet but there a great treat if you do it right :D

The only desert I make is broken up oreos and pretzels heald together by white chocolate. Equal parts of each, sweet and salty, and nice to look at...

...if you can find decent white chocolate. I have not been able to locally.

ah, I forgot about sour candy D: candy is another thing that I've outgrown at my elderly old age of 16, but I still LOVE sour candy :^D and when you eat too much, sometimes your mouth starts to hurt, but I don't care :^D it's worth it for the sour candy. there's this one candy, I forget what it's called... warheads? maybe those are something different, I dunno. anyways, those are super sour and none of my friends can handle them except for me :3

ah, I forgot about sour candy D: candy is another thing that I've outgrown at my elderly old age of 16, but I still LOVE sour candy :^D and when you eat too much, sometimes your mouth starts to hurt, but I don't care :^D it's worth it for the sour candy. there's this one candy, I forget what it's called... warheads? maybe those are something different, I dunno. anyways, those are super sour and none of my friends can handle them except for me :3

Same. I love everything sour.