Fluttershy RPs

Corsair

Since I have assumed the role of Futtershy, I wanted to know if there were any ongoing RPs that Willow Wisp was involved that that anypony wants to continue. If not, if there are any RPs that anypony would like to see Fluttershy in. PM me or just respond to this post.... um, if you don't mind that is... :-(:Flutter:

Yeah, I'm sorry about the Blueblood RP... I didn't want to give him up, but I had to take the chance to get my favorite pony while she was available. I didn't want to give up my other cast pony, Snips, because he's a lot more flexible in the RPs he can join than Blueblood is in my opinion. Hopefully someone re-applies for Blueblood soon and that RP can continue.

I have a pony who's left her home in search of Ponyville. She's been rather jaded and downright cynical in lieu of how friendships work. The ones who wield the elements of harmony would be the perfect teachers for her.

Starting from Fluttershy.

Blaze, the author of a controversial book, sends out a call to all known associates of and including Twilight Sparkle for meetings in order to provide insight and reasoning for her next book.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/3951-blaze-bright-final/page__hl__%2Bblaze+%2Bbright__fromsearch__1

Yeah, I'm sorry about the Blueblood RP... I didn't want to give him up, but I had to take the chance to get my favorite pony while she was available. I didn't want to give up my other cast pony, Snips, because he's a lot more flexible in the RPs he can join than Blueblood is in my opinion. Hopefully someone re-applies for Blueblood soon and that RP can continue.

Well after seeing Willow's work you have some big shoes to fill

go get em tiger