Haters and forums.

Bronynumber299

So I dont care about haters they just kinda bother me a bit Ill just let them live in thier mothers basement being less then 20% cooler.By the way the way most of you know that I lurk in this forum mostly but I want to expand please suggest.i want to know what you think about haters.Every time I post a topic I feel like im copying somepony.

Searching the forums first helps with that. Haters? I find them endlessly amusing. After all, what is more satisfying than defeating neighsayers with calm and serenity? Making them doubt themselves and question their own motives is the best result, obviously.

If someone hates the show itself, then whatever. As much a phenomenon FiM is throughout the world, it's still not gonna be somebody's cuppa tea, no matter what prodding they receive from a friend or someone of that sort.

Haters hating on those who like the show, however, is a different story. It's as ludicrous as hating someone for liking a band, or a sports team, or a freaking park trail to hike on (I'm sure there's someone out there like that; the stupidity of the human race has no boundaries). But for the most part, I can easily ignore haters. Even if they try to attack me directly; it's very hard to offend me. I don't suffer from butthurt as easily as most people; especially on the Internet, which--while has the amazing ability to bring people from different lands and cultures together on a social level easily--is still superficial and does not compare to communicating with another human being in the physical world.

Anyway, back on topic: hater's gonna hate. Butthurt and counter-trolling isn't gonna help. Instigating drama is just as bad, especially amongst fellow community members (I've seen it several times on the IRC); Internet Drama is the most petulant and meritless of all forms of drama humans can exhibit. It's not even real drama, it's just soap opera melodrama.

Plus, I don't think I've seen any trolls or haters on this site; save for one guy who PM'd me nonsensical crap out of the blue, but I just had to put him on the 'ignore' list and that was that :D

Haters usually bug me, especially on my youtube vids when they post something crass about MLP. But then i usually peek at their feeds and whatnot and find out that all they seem to be doing is running around youtube hating on people... It's not like they live a normal life and just hate mlp, all they do is run around and rage on anything that they dont like, usually about video games and shows... usually with little to no thought put into it, just pure idiocy... It makes me feel better inside ^^

Admittedly, haters do bug me. I just tend to avoid them. However, the people who bug me more than haters are the bigoted, intolerant, short minded bronies that simply hopped on the bandwagon solely because of everypony else started liking the show. Thankfully, I don't come across too many of these bronies. I've only had to deal with one or two of the sort.

On topic, the two instances when haters bugged me the most was when one hater went all out, and threw a fit when people in the community of the forum I used to go on started talking about the show, and that teen's react video.

I honestly haven't seen many haters. it probably has a lot to do with the fact that Canterlot has taken over my life XD sometimes I'll google "I hate my little pony", but what I find never bugs me too much :/ the worst thing I hear is that a lot of bronies try to force ponies onto people, but it's kinda true in a lot of cases.

Haters thrive in pretty much every fandom. From my observations, they're just attention whores (sorry for the language). It just baffles me that it gives them a sense of accomplishment when they bash someone about something. I usually ignore them and they go away, but this one guy at work who used to make fun of me all the time for being a Brony never gave up. What I would do to get back at him was to hide some paper ponies in his cubicle and that irked him a lot. It was harmless fun until he just gave up on insulting me.

What I enjoy about brony culture is that love and tolerance are absolutely essential tenets. Therefore, if you hate on bronies, you aren't a brony. That way you can root out problem haters without feeling like you're damaging the community. Haters have no place among the herd. I moderate a large forum so I know that trolls and their ilk are largely unavoidable. But this community in particular makes a good stab at it.

I was a hater around this time last year. I would often antagonize the bronies on the sites I would visit. It wasn't until I became that which I swore to destroy that I realized how silly I had been. Haters are going to hate. That is just how the internet life works.

I've seen so many people converted that originally intended to troll the show and its fans; it's irony at its most delicious.

Heh, I never once wanted to troll on bronies during my pre-brony era. No matter how weird I initially thought the fandom was. Sadly, when people can replace their very vulnerable physical bodies with virtual nonsenisal Internet pennames, it 'emboldens' them to atagonize people that they don't ever have to actually face. It's very easy to feel secure behind a veil cybernetic cowardice.