Unusual Episode Reactions

Does anypony have an episode that they react to in a different way from what you would usually expect? One that most Ponies like that you didn't really enjoy or an unpopular episode that you loved or anything like that?

For Me....

It took a while for me to really enjoy Winter Wrap-up, it's a nice episode but the first time I watched it I didn't find it as appealing as some of the other ones I had recently watched

I actually really enjoyed the Mare Do Well episode, for me it gave Rainbow Dash a lot of charm. I know, a lot of Ponies found her braggart behaviour irratating, but I kind of like when a character has a bit of an ego, provided it's done the right way, and if it turns out that they aren't as confident as they act it can give them a lot of appeal (for me anyway). True she went through something simlar in Sonic Rainboom, but that didn't have the same sort of impact for me (maybe because it looked more like performance anxiety to me than having a fragile ego)

Green Isn't Your Colour makes me tear up a bit, it's explained in the topic on how you found the series....I'd rather not type it up again....

mm, I'm not a huge fan of lesson zero. the episode just seemed kinda forced to me ._. most people seem to love it

my half brony friend really really hates winter wrap up because he thinks it's stupid that the ponies should have to clean up winter. I can't even hum the tune near him without him having an outburst at me x_x

I agree with the brony above me. Lesson Zero and Party of One are my least favorite episodes. I don't get why so many people like them, but I manage to hold a :| face for most of them. When I first heard about Lesson Zero, I was excited to see a Twilight-Centered episode, but was completely disappointed with how it was taken.

I love the pony meltdown episodes -- so fun! Some fans might not like Lesson Zero because of Twilight's behavior, but it was a very important set up for the rest of Season 2 -- it allowed future episodes to focus on other characters besides Twilight, and focused it has!

I didn't like Over a Barrel, except for the opening scene. The whole bit with the buffalo and the Appleloosa war...eh, it just didn't seem to come together and it was way too predictable. Mare Do Well was also one of my least favorites because RD was so out of character to me, and I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

Meh, I didn't like how they handled Luna in the Halloween episode. Could have been a lot better. Not to mention that Rainbow Dash, a mane character, was reduced to little more than a sideshow gag. The only part I really liked was how they handled Pinkie, as she would be the one to go out with the kids.

"Pinkie, you're a genius!" "I'm not a genius, I'm a chicken! BUCKAWK"

I can't say I like Baby Cakes as much as most did. It's one of the few that I didn't really like at all first time I saw it. It's grown on me since then, but I'd still probably rate it kind of low.

On the other hand, I really liked Mysterious Mare do Well the first time I saw it. On repeated watches, giving myself more time to think about it, I started to see some of the problems other people have with it, which soured me on it a little. I'd still say it has a fair amount of charm though.

There are probably a few others where my opinion differs a little from common opinion. Griffon the Brush Off is top tier for me, for instance, and Dragonshy is kind of middle of the road.

I found myself smiling like a jackass throughout the entirety of the Flim Flam Brothers song. Even when listening to it on my iPod, I crack a stupid smile and have a fun time.

I seem to love Cutie Pox more than everyone else does. I simply find it one of the most entertaining, while frankly tons of people see it as unmemorable. I honestly rank it as the most underrated FiM episode of all.

I seem to love Green Isn't Your Color, partly thanks to my Brony friend at school loves it, and because I find all the humorous little touches to be wonderful to point out.

Every time I watch Return of Harmony Pt.2, I get an insane amount of emotional feelings. The way it concludes just perfectly wraps it together, and the Star Wars reference at the end is not only wonderfully-done, but the way it's set up makes me emotional because the first time I saw the ending to Star Wars, I felt quite emotional in the same way. Homages hold the same tone, I suppose.

Every time I listen to "Find A Pet" when the song concludes, I get goosebumps from the way it packs it together and ships it into a commercial break. The final line by RD just gives me constant goosebumps, no matter how many times I hear her say the line.

An obvious one would be the Derpy scene. I swear, I've seen that scene 7-8 times, and the first time Rainbow Dash says "Derpy", I STILL get shivers. Wonderfully memorable scene.