Story of the Blanks

Starfox64x

i wonder why this hasnt been brought up sooner... It's too awesome not to know about!

So have a link first...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/573755

Now then, This is an awesome game by a brony, telling a short story about a mysterious town hidden in the woods... warning, kinda creepy...

I thought it was great! And frankly i would LOVE to see this entire thing animated somehow... That would be amazing on ever possible level.

Here's a video recording me while i play it, i thought it was funny =3

• Like 1

ah, we have this game in our arcade :^D

http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&folder=/Games&id=11

I tried playing it, but I got stuck right off the hop (because I'm really stupid when it comes to games XD) so I didn't get very far :P

I freaking loved Story of The Blanks! I went into the game completely blind with no knowledge of it when I was browsing on Newgrounds, and I sure was into a surprise! At first I was impressed by how accurate the NES technology restriction was. Having previous experience with NES hacking, It was nice to see that it had an accurate NES style to it (which is hard to come by IMO). Another thing I liked about the game was the music. The Everfree Forest music sounds to damn peaceful. <3 I used to listen to it all the time. The twist at the end truly unnerved me quite a bit, and the overall experience of 8-bit pony creepiness was great for me.

Oh jeez.

I just recently played this on Newgrounds because I got extremely curious about it. Was quite interested in the idea of the game, as I ADORE the idea of dark elements in FiM. I perfectly welcome them.

Wasn't disappointed when I played it! Was a wonderful mix of creepy atmosphere, music, and the general feel of the game was just a creepy game you can pick up and play.

However, it surprised me how well I took the game in its "scariness" factor. After all, I sorta expected a degree that went above Luna Game. Perhaps I just wanted to be more scared by it...however, it was a fun game.

Wouldn't mind a sequel to it, frankly.

For something as short and with such simple graphics, they did a really good job making it very creepy. Loved that one, along with "Cutie Mark Crusade" is another fun one, it's still in alpha-beta-omega-whatever-demo form, but I was surprised on just how good it was. If only Hasbro could get somebody like Doublefine to make a MLP game..Or even Telltale Games..

Anyone know any other good MLP fan games?