So, Adventure Time has continuity now... (SPOILERS)

Davroth

And someone needs to explain this to me...Why does Adventure Time and Regular Show get only 15 min episodes..While the other mutter mumble shows on CN get a half hour! And I see CN also moved all my DC shows till JAN! GAAAH! *Shakes Hoof At CN*

300pxscreenshot20121016.png

• Like 1

Wow. Another epic episode..

Ouch. Looks like Billy's dead...Not sure one could survive getting half of their face torn off like that...And there are other worlds..First one we see has a different style...Finn has a nose..But is missing an arm..Has a mother..And Jake is a regular dog. Weird.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone catch the last episode? Wow. Wonder how much of that is...

Canon in the 'proper' universe...Like Finn's last name? Or that Marceline is half demon half vampire? More Fallout vibes..Wasn't Junktown a town in one of the Fallout games? o_o (yep). And poor Billy. :(

Just now getting around to watching the two newest episodes, but here's my theory from the commercial:

[11/6/2012 6:11:25 PM] Tales: What if

[11/6/2012 6:11:31 PM] Tales: Finn wishes that the Lich never existed.

[11/6/2012 6:11:37 PM] Tales: But the Lich was the cause of the mushroom war.

I was talking on Skype about it. Let's see if my theory holds up.

I don't think he caused it, but was responsible for the bomb that created all the mutations..Since without him, the world was filled with humans...But still very Fallout/Mad Maxxish.

And if you haven't seen it...The same peeps who created Adventure Time, are doing another show...'The Bravest Warriors'. It's not on CN (Not like there's a dozen or shows they could get rid off for this one.) but on Youtube. It's only a SLIGHTLY more adult than CN..But nothing offensive...

Anyone catch the last episode? Wow. Wonder how much of that is...

Canon in the 'proper' universe...Like Finn's last name? Or that Marceline is half demon half vampire? More Fallout vibes..Wasn't Junktown a town in one of the Fallout games? o_o (yep). And poor Billy. :(

Well, Marceline IS half-demon. Remember, we've met her father already and he was pretty darn demonic.

I don't think he caused it, but was responsible for the bomb that created all the mutations..Since without him, the world was filled with humans...But still very Fallout/Mad Maxxish.

Not quite. Did you notice that when Jake fell into the magic ooze, he began to look like the Lich? I think it's implied that the bomb actually created the Lich. When Finn wished for the Lich to never have existed, he basically prevented the event that caused the Lich's creation: the magic bomb. Of course, nothing in the wish said that the Lich couldn't come later.

Also, have any of you read the comics? I've been reading them recently. They are so good (Issue 5 in particular stands out). And there's a mini series coming out in January based on Fionna and Cake. It's gonna be awesome.

Oh, and randomly, a list of all the episode names for this season.

Spoilers:

"Simon and Marcy"

GLEEEEEEEEE ^__^

Also I heard that "Bad Little Boy" will be a Fionna and Cake episode.

Aaaaaand since I'm on an Adventure Time kick today, here's the theme song for "Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?"

I've read the AT funny book before. It's fun, but I don't follow the series. Maybe when they put it out in a collection I'll snag that sucker.

And the Litch. Very awesome baddie. I'm sure we all know who does his voice... :kissy:

• 2 months later...

Oh. Don't want to be Mister Spoily, The Spoil Pants And Spoil a future episode for you all...So..

We have the return of Fiona and Cake..And Marshall Lee speaks (and sings). He's voiced by Donald Glover (Community, 30 Rock, The recent Muppet Movie, etc.)

http://youtu.be/e9cjeiGH-Ic

You gotta love Cake with a humanoid type body...And looks like Fiona grows her hair really long under her hat like Finn.

• 1 month later...