Answering Machine!

Simple, fun, silly game!

If Equestria had phones and answering machines, what would your answering machine message be (OC pony or personal?)

Ex:

Sketch Troy:

"Hello! You've reached the studio of Sketch Troy! I'm not available, so please leave a... a... uh.. AAH-CHOO! *glass shatter* Ah! Oh no! Nononononon-! *BEEP*"

Jammy:

"Dude, this thing totally sounds like me, but it isn't... Oh, like, leave a message or something. *BEEP*"

Personal:

"Hi this is <insert name here>. Leave me a message or leave me alone. *BEEP*"

Have fun!

Klondike:

"Hi! You've reached the Jingling Satchel Repair Shop. I'm Klond-OH hey! So this is were I left my hammer. Now I can get back to finishing that carriage wheel... *hoof steps walking away* ... ... ... ... *BEEP*"

Personal:

"Ya hoi hoi! You've reached <insert name>, I may or may not be able to reach the phone, so you may or may not leave a message after the beep... Quack!... No that wasn't it. It should sound like *BEEP*"

I have this hilarious idea in my head right now about twilight babling about what a fascenating machine it is, taking the whole 30 seconds and never even saying who she is (like we couldnt guess) or to leave a message...

Dunes (not serious): Oh hi, you've reached Dunes the Archaeologist, I'm out battling ancient evil right now, if I win I'll get back to you, if the skies fill with blood, I lost and your message probably wont survive the apocalypse anyway *beep*

Hale (not serious): Hi you've reached Hale I'm always available for work so leave me a message! ...oh horseapples, the buttons frozen over! I cant turn it off, stop, you! stop recording! ugh! If you dont stop I'm gonna *beep*

Leo: -soft snoring sound-

Winter Iris (personal): Greetings! I'm afraid I'm not available at the moment, but please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can! Thank you for calling!

Winter Iris (Rainsong): -thumping pop music in the background- Helloooooo Equestria! I'm not here, but that shouldn't stop you from letting me know why you called! I'll call back soon, and until then stay beautiful!

Sky Flare: "Hey. Sky Flare here, you're friendly neighborhood stunt pony. I'm probably out showing off my mad skills, so leave a message at the beep."

Apple Cinnamon: "Howdy y'all! Ah can't come to the phone right now, but please leave your message here and I'll try to get back to ya as soon as ah can."

Guiding Light; "Um... hello. Please leave you... um message here if you want. Ok bye."

Fire Heart: "Hello, you have reached Fire Heart I can't talk to you right now because I'm trying to put my flames out, but if you leave a message I'll talk to you right away."

Sweet Surprise: "Oh hi there! You've reached the messagy thingy of me Sweet Surprise! Anywho I'm not here right now. If I was, i'd definitely be talking to you! But if you leave a message here I'll be super happy to talk to you later. Sooo... have a Sweet candy coated day until then!"

Since I have an additional character in the docket that just needs to be put in the proper subforum for accepted apps, here's her answering machine

Sunrise Wisp (Workplace): Hello, this is Sunrise's Dental Clinic, *sounds of drilling/suction in background*, I am probably busy with a patient right now, so please leave a message after the beep to schedule an appointment and I will call you back as soon as possible. Your oral hygiene is important to me. Bye! *Beep*

Sunrise Wisp (Personal): Hello, my name is Sunrise Wisp and I am probably at my dental clinic right now but I will return your call as soon as I can. If you are inquiring about an appointment, why are you calling this number!? Please call the Sunrise Dental Clinic to schedule your appointment. Please leave your message after the beep. *BEEP!*