[Peryton] Serenity [Final]

GhostGirl

Roleplay Type: Mane

Name: Serenity

Sex: Female

Species: Peryton

Eye Color: Light blue

Coat Color: White

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Unlike ponies, Peryton does have only the tiniest bit of mane. Serenity's is a very light gray blue, and she wears a light blue headband (the same color as her eyes) in it. She also has tiny, stubby, nubby antlers that can't even really be called antlers. Her tail, of course, is the typical peryton tail, and matches her white coat.

Physique: Being a peryton, Serenity is already smaller than any given mare, not to mention she's smaller and slighter than most peryton does!

Origin/Residence: Whitetail Woods

Occupation: Healer, forager of herbs and berries and whathaveyou, and occasional midwife.

• Soft music like bells and reed flutes.
  • Blackberries (her favorite berries, even though they stain her coat when she eats them)
  • A good Whathaveyou Soup! (Yes, whathaveyou IS a technical term! It includes mushrooms and berries and herbs.)
  • Fall colors, and walking down a path with falling autumn leaves.
  • Curling up with a hot tea and a blanket in the winter.
  • Making up words

Dislikes:

• Fire and, consequently, smoke
  • Humid weather
  • Onions
  • Heights

Character Summary: Serenity has lived her whole life in the Whitetail Woods. She was born and raised there, and when she was grown and able to care for herself, her parents left and she made her home there. She spent the majority of her childhood learning about plants and the like. Due to this she has a nearly exhaustive knowledge of herbs and their healing properties. The few other perytons that have met her have never known her to be anything other than cheery, though calm and soft, and the last thing they'd call her is meek or scared or unsure of herself. She's decidededly confident in her own coat.

She's never been known to panic about anything, and she's always been the first to step up and try to solve a crisis situation, like a sudden fire in the woods or an unexpected storm. Despite how confident she is, she's never left Whitetail Wood, a problem she intends to rectify soon. She's learned all she can in her home and it's time for her to leave if she wants to gather new herbs and learn about new medicines... and meeting some new ponies wouldn't hurt either.

When she first came to the realize that her mental growth would be stunted if she didn't leave home, she had the closest thing to a panic attack she'd ever had before. She sat down in her home with a cup of tea and she cried softly into her pillow. The next morning she packed up everything she figured she really needed for travelling into her saddlebags, like her cup and a small pot for cooking her soup and boiling water, and of course herbs and berries from home, and off she went.

Despite her confidence, though, or perhaps because of it, Serenity has a tendency to bottle things up when events take a turn for the worse. She rarely confides in anyone except maybe the occasional potted herb in her home or bird in a berry tree outside her house. Occasionally she'll have a "chat" with a turtle on the bank of the little spring outside her door while she fills a bucket of water, but she can't recall ever having spoken to another on a deeply personal level.

Oh dear, we have another deer! Wow she hates onions? I think its detailed enough unless you wanna add more to her personality. And forgive me for saying, but she does sound a bit "emo". >_<

That, Bramble, is a very good question. One which I'm not sure how to answer. I'm thinking either they may have been the rambling types who only wanted to settle down as long as necessary for Serenity. Given, however, it's not totally necessary knowledge for her character WHY they left, just THAT they left... I decided not to put a specific reason. Because I don't know. o-o;