Episode 23 synopsis

Updated synopsis...kinda. It's actually pretty much the same thing but re-worded. The only thing added is that they're doing it for school apparently.

" In order to become the gossip columnist for their school paper, the Cutie Mark Crusaders adopt the name ‘Gabby Gums,’ but when they land the job, their happiness is cut short by the pain they cause to other ponies with their hurtful stories. "

Dammit I think once in the last month I manage to get to a video before Whitehawke, guy must have his own brony network or something. ;-)

-- Good to see the show is using more male foal models. Also saw Snips, Snails, and Truffle in this preview.

-- If this was an adult show, I have a feeling AJ would swear.. a lot.

-- Oh Rarity you make everything better with your over the top reactions.. "I'LL DESTROY HER!!!"

With that last line I keep think of this:

Dammit I think once in the last month I manage to get to a video before Whitehawke, guy must have his own brony network or something. ;-)

-- Good to see the show is using more male foal models. Also saw Snips, Snails, and Truffle in this preview.

-- If this was an adult show, I have a feeling AJ would swear.. a lot.

-- Oh Rarity you make everything better with your over the top reactions.. "I'LL DESTROY HER!!!"

With that last line I keep think of this:

or this:

I'm really looking forward to this episode. It's actually not a plot I've seen done in many other cartoons myself, and even if it were, I still have faith in the writing and animation teams to make it unique and awesome. The only episodes that have truly disappointed me were "Lesson Zero" and "Hearts and Hooves Day", and I am happy to admit that the latter was entirely my own fault for having unreasonable expectations.

I really do wonder what sort of stories they're running that are upsetting other ponies so much. This has the potential to be quite emotionally hard-hitting. The writers have shown this season that they're not pulling their punches much.

Fluttershy isn't normally one for floods of tears. It looks like Angel Bunny is going to have to cut a mare.

• Like 1

The extended preview has me excited for this now.

I am very curious to see what kind of story will have Rarity going from "this is so funny" to "i'll destroy her". That has to be great. ;)

it's kind of unfortunate that the synopsis spoils the mystery the preview presents. Still, I'm very curious to see all of this play out.