Organized matchmaking service! [Open Again!]

OKAY! Sorry, had a lot to get done.

ANYDAGWAY! There's now a thread or two you can hit up, and I'll put details in both this post and first post.

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A MAIL-IN APPLICATION, SIMPLY GO TO THIS THREAD, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION GIVEN ON THE FIRST POST, AND EITHER PM THAT TO ME OR POST IT IN THE THREAD.

IF YOU WANT TO DO A FACE-TO-FACE CHAT OR JUST CHECK OUT THE ACTUAL SERVICES HQ ITSELF, JUST DROP THE HECK IN.

OKAY BYE.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, made three matches! Whee!

Now what? I DON'T KNOW. Uh, do you guys want me to like, make scenery posts, or you guys good with making your own threads on your own and stuff?

Okay, made three matches! Whee!

Now what? I DON'T KNOW. Uh, do you guys want me to like, make scenery posts, or you guys good with making your own threads on your own and stuff?

I'm fine either way. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's pretty much perpetually open until somebody does something terrible like arrest Matchie and burn her shop to the ground. Which would be ridiculous and uncalled for.

so out of courosity how would one enter into the service? :/

OKAY! Sorry, had a lot to get done.

ANYDAGWAY! There's now a thread or two you can hit up, and I'll put details in both this post and first post.

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A MAIL-IN APPLICATION, SIMPLY GO TO THIS THREAD, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION GIVEN ON THE FIRST POST, AND EITHER PM THAT TO ME OR POST IT IN THE THREAD.

http://www.canterlot...ns-thread-open/

IF YOU WANT TO DO A FACE-TO-FACE CHAT OR JUST CHECK OUT THE ACTUAL SERVICES HQ ITSELF, JUST DROP THE HECK IN.

http://www.canterlot...-services-open/

OKAY BYE.

• Like 1

This sounds really interesting to say the least! would their be time restraints on when you could sign up? Because while I would like to do it as soon as possible, I'd just want to see a solid system be set up before I jump headfirst into this. No offense, the system DOES seem good, I'm just a cautious person ^^;

oops.

Basically just drop in whenever. There are no time restraints; as more applicants, there are more matches to be made, and hence more applicants get matched up! Usually I try not to have more than one blind date per character going, though, but I do try to keep track, so that when a date is over, I can set up another match.

this is basically ongoing.

Hello.

I entered Sky Flare's application in the Ponyville thread for matchmaking, but no the main one. Do you think it's better to enter it into the main one as well?

not everyone is viable for a match, unfortunately! Right now I have (unmatchd) six hetero males and two hetero females, and there's no personality match between any of the m/f crowd that feels good. You'll just have to wait and see, sorry!

not everyone is viable for a match, unfortunately! Right now I have (unmatchd) six hetero males and two hetero females, and there's no personality match between any of the m/f crowd that feels good. You'll just have to wait and see, sorry!

Is that really all? More people really need to start signing up for this... :/

I might consider submitting even more characters to help (even if I'm pretty sure both females in there at the moment are mine already... :blush: ).

Actually, technically one those two is bann's, but yeah. Oddness! Still, will work through the list and see what I can put together later this week.

Actually, technically one those two is bann's, but yeah. Oddness! Still, will work through the list and see what I can put together later this week.

Ah, but I had two unmatched in there (now three with Serendipity added in), so in that case you must have had three before. :)

• 1 month later...

OK! I'll get back on this this weekend, so no worries I think but no guarantees that everyone yet unmatched'll get matched.

• Like 1