FiM items (which stores to get them in)

YEAH, SHOT GLASS! A friend looked for a pony cup for me to use when I turned 21, but we never found one. I know there are glasses online, but some are a bit up there, plus you have to pay shipping.

I heartily recommend this seller. I have some of her product (vinyl decals and a RD glass), and they are high quality and quite reasonable!

Swirly, you should get one of these!

• Like 3

I heartily recommend this seller. I have some of her product (vinyl decals and a RD glass), and they are high quality and quite reasonable!

Swirly, you should get one of these!

Is that... a... discord pint glass!? Do want! It will go perfectly with my twilight sparkle cutie mark flask!

I know of an etsy seller who makes 3d clay portraits.... Give them the photos of your face or whatever you want done in 3d and they'll make it! Don't know the address but I saw it painted on the side of a red 4 door yesterday.

It's going in a direction, though I'm not sure that toy in particular is going in the right one.

Is this not the number one best plushie hasbro has ever produced? Maybe they are waiting for a response to this one to see if they should expend more energy and resources on even better merchandise.

What disappoints me most about official plushies is that the makers can't seem to get the manes right - or at all, in Cadence's case. :/

I would also prefer if the proportions were correct.

I could deal with the cheapness if they still looked cute, but...well, they don't.

• Like 3

Is this not the number one best plushie hasbro has ever produced? Maybe they are waiting for a response to this one to see if they should expend more energy and resources on even better merchandise.

Neigh, I saw some better ones with felt manes introduced several weeks ago. I think I actually posted it somewhere in this thread. As for that Cadence plushie, save for the eyes, it looks nothing like her!

I know somepony who makes pony hats! His dA commissions journal entry: http://wolferahm.deviantart.com/journal/Pony-hat-comissions-open-251401988

He is a member of the MN Bronies Facebook group and only ships in the continental US but it's quite affordable! Does OC hats as well as cast hats.

I survived through Hot Topic again yesterday and got a "Yay" t-shirt and that FiM seat-belt belt. They were 50 dollars in total, but I love both of them.

Now gathering a list of pony-related stuff for birthday lists and Christmas lists. Both will be pony-filled, I assure you!