FiM items (which stores to get them in)

The yellow blindbags're out?

Well, I saw here that they aren't in the US yet. :wail:

That Tumblr links to this site which has the codes for all 5 waves, which is cool. It also has the key to reading the 5 digit codes, which I haven't seen anywhere before. That's helpful because our local store only has the 5 digit coded bags. :blah:

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like they're taking preorders for the 3 Pack Sets. (Aug 2012).

I'm still not impressed by the hatless AJ or girl Big Mac, but I like the Cloudsdale set. Still, why did they pick Surprise? o_o

http://vnctoys.com/cludsdaleponyvillesetmylittleponyfimpre-order.aspx

Thanks! I am going up there on the 14th of July so I will be able to get that belt and the sunglasses! Possibly the towel too... Gonna be packing at least 70-100 dollars in cash

Thanks! I am going up there on the 14th of July so I will be able to get that belt and the sunglasses! Possibly the towel too... Gonna be packing at least 70-100 dollars in cash

There are also con badge type things with lanyards, huge buttons (3 inch?) and smaller buttons. Also t-shirts. Check the website before you go!

Phooey! That version is not on their site anymore...Guess I'll get it at Welovefine, which i really should support anyways...Those guys and gals are great. <3

You support them, Tacobob! I've supported them to the tune of at least 200 dollars!!

But yeah, Marching, I may buy shirts from them but only if it's a design that WeLoveFine does not currently carry.

• Like 1