JJChocolateWings88

episodes come out every Saturday at noon central time :3 the most popular ways are on the HUB, buying them on Itunes, livestream and youtube (though you have to wait a bit for the Itunes download and the youtube uploads)

I've always known that episodes come out every Saturday! How? The date on the videos of course!

......... Oh... this is supposed to be an answer...

... Well, based on the date, it's Tuesday(13th), so on the 17th of March(Saturday), that is when it's available!

Speaking of dates and episodes...

A Canterlot Wedding? Seriously, who's gettin' married? Princess Celestia? O_O that would make her a queen then.

By the way, who is Princess Celestia's mother? Or the current Queen, specifically. I've always wondered about that.

A Canterlot Wedding? Seriously, who's gettin' married? Princess Celestia? O_O that would make her a queen then.

By the way, who is Princess Celestia's mother? Or the current Queen, specifically. I've always wondered about that.

If I recall, she was supposed to be Queen Celestia from the start, but Hasbro insisted that she be a princess cause "Little Girls love princess'!" Forget the fact that Celestia is the resident sun goddess. :-|

If I recall, she was supposed to be Queen Celestia from the start, but Hasbro insisted that she be a princess cause "Little Girls love princess'!" Forget the fact that Celestia is the resident sun goddess.

I blame Disney. Every Disney movie princess= good, Queen = evil.

See: Season 2 Finale Information (Spoilers)

I blame Disney. Every Disney movie princess= good, Queen = evil.

Eyup, and this was confirmed by Lauren Faust.