Huzza! More ponies I require!

DustyCharm

About Myself: Just another brony looking for a herd!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Gave into curiosity.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
I meander about looking to make friends and a possible good RP now and then. I'm reasonably open and honest while easy to talk to. That's what I've been told so there may be a bit of truth there! Aspiring artist and blacksmith; I live in the northern US where it is VERY cold. Thankfully spring seems to be springing on us here. I'm done with the snow.

(I wrote more but didn't choose a favorite mane 6 cause Luna is my favorite and all the above fields were emptied SO just going to add a little spit here instead of rewriting those.)

(Attempt 2: So i decided to not re-fill in those introduction windows as I already lost alot of content and submit with this bit here and my selected mane 6 character. It denied me again; thats rather annoying and I THINK should be fixed. Just my opinion there.)

Hello, welcome to Canterlot. :)

EDIT:

>_>

Ooooh he called you on that one :smug:

Salude Dusky! You here to look at the ponies?

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you in the RP area!!!!!!!!!!

Thats where I'll be! ASAP! Reading over the rules and what not. I rather like them to be honest. More guidelines to work with. Helps settle my character that is Dustycharm. WOO can't wait to get to work on that.

A other Dusty? Hope you can live up to the name!

And a blacksmith? ah do some my self, nothing to grand. Just junk to fix things. Was thinking of going more in to it.

But all chit chat past, My name is Dusty S. hooves! But just call me Dusty, and ya have a good feeling. Ah think we can make it as friends.

A other Dusty? Hope you can live up to the name!

And a blacksmith? ah do some my self, nothing to grand. Just junk to fix things. Was thinking of going more in to it.

But all chit chat past, My name is Dusty S. hooves! But just call me Dusty, and ya have a good feeling. Ah think we can make it as friends.

Another Dusty! Huzza! Well I'm no master blacksmith myself. I need to rebuild my forge though and make a better fire pot for it.