*poof* and I show up

TheGoodWitch

About Myself: I live in the USA! Hobbies include: Minecraft, RP, watching MLP since I've only seen the first five episodes of season 1, and a few more random things like MTG, reading, and such.

How I found Canterlot.com: The Evil Witch sent me!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The Evil Witch showed me a few episodes and I was hooked =/

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Howdy do everypony!! I sure hope that you all know who I'm talking about with the whole Evil Witch thing D= it isn't meant to be something of an insult it is a term of love for my friend, really it is Q.Q

I hear the staff here is very fun to be with and are all very good people, I can't wait to be part of this community! I sure hope I've rambled enough since I don't know what else you could possibly want to know about me.

Oh very sorry Greenshot, I didn't see your reply. I didn't mean you, I was told there was a spoiler section here so I'd best navigate away from it so that I don't cry T_T Oh wait there I go...Darn reflex...On the last RP site I was on my character was a mute and she just made faces all the time and now I can't help but randomly spam them all over them place in my text.

Babe, I love you and all but srsly calling me 'The Evil Witch' right in the open in front of all these ponies isn't very nice. They don't know the story behind how I'm the evil witch and your the good witch so it most likely makes no sense to them...

Hey there, and welcome to Canterlot! I definitely recommend watching the rest of the series. There are so many great episodes in season one. :kissy:

I also see that you like to RP. How to see you around!