New Lunar Republic? Solar Empire?

DustyCharm

New Lunar Republic or Solar Empire  

68 members have voted

1. 1. New Lunar Republic or Solar Empire what will you choose?

It wasn't her fault. The specific platoon assigned to the precinct was already defeated, or maybe just retreated.

There we go, NLR Lunatics, resorting any little tactical/leadership error into full-out tyranny.

-_(\

I never specifically said that Celestia herself was behind that...I meant the incompetence of her soldiers. Why should anypony expect to be protected by a collapsing government? Truly, what the New Lunar Republic stands for is self-preservation...that is where the secret lies. They view Celestia and those who follow her as obstacles in their way for survival. Whether this is true or not, I cannot say, but if creatures as simple as Changelings could defeat the Royal Equestrian Army...then what is next? Will they be unable to handle a simple parasprite infestation? I myself actually bode no ill will to our dear Celestia...but she needs to step down, to give somepony with a fresher mind and new outlook a chance to make Equestria better. Now, it does not necessarily have to be Luna either...it could be somepony who has enough experience in our modern age who is capable to take charge. Fillies and Gentlecolts...we can all agree that we will always love our two princesses, yes? They can remain our princesses...but they cannot remain in charge. Thus, it is with a heavy heart that I propose an election for a Reagent in our stead, someone to take the reins of our fair Equestria, and lead it on a path to redemption!

No more Solar Empire...no more New Lunar Republic...we are about to become something new...something beautiful...something...

Revolutionary.

All make way, for the United Equestrian Federation has arrived!

-gets off her soap box-

I never specifically said that Celestia herself was behind that...I meant the incompetence of her soldiers. Why should anypony expect to be protected by a collapsing government? Truly, what the New Lunar Republic stands for is self-preservation...that is where the secret lies. They view Celestia and those who follow her as obstacles in their way for survival. Whether this is true or not, I cannot say, but if creatures as simple as Changelings could defeat the Royal Equestrian Army...then what is next? Will they be unable to handle a simple parasprite infestation? I myself actually bode no ill will to our dear Celestia...but she needs to step down, to give somepony with a fresher mind and new outlook a chance to make Equestria better. Now, it does not necessarily have to be Luna either...it could be somepony who has enough experience in our modern age who is capable to take charge. Fillies and Gentlecolts...we can all agree that we will always love our two princesses, yes? They can remain our princesses...but they cannot remain in charge. Thus, it is with a heavy heart that I propose an election for a Reagent in our stead, someone to take the reins of our fair Equestria, and lead it on a path to redemption!

No more Solar Empire...no more New Lunar Republic...we are about to become something new...something beautiful...something...

Revolutionary.

All make way, for the United Equestrian Federation has arrived!

-gets off her soap box-

17626671.jpg

Like this?

elrond.jpg

Yes...yes...and we shall call it...The United Equestrian Senate! Three delegates from each of the three pony races in Equestria shall meet under a banner of the sun and the moon, circling around a bright star...a symbol of unity and peace! With the Princesses as our Chancellors, and this reformed group of politcal power, we shall become the strongest nation in the world! No longer shall we fall victim to those such as Discord, the Changelings, or a new Nightmare Moon! Together, my friends...together...we can bring about a future unlike any Equestria has ever seen!

Tears would trail down her eyes as she descended from her soap-box.

Yes...yes...and we shall call it...The United Equestrian Senate! Three delegates from each of the three pony races in Equestria shall meet under a banner of the sun and the moon, circling around a bright star...a symbol of unity and peace! With the Princesses as our Chancellors, and this reformed group of politcal power, we shall become the strongest nation in the world! No longer shall we fall victim to those such as Discord, the Changelings, or a new Nightmare Moon! Together, my friends...together...we can bring about a future unlike any Equestria has ever seen!

Tears would trail down her eyes as she descended from her soap-box.

Some one make the flag ASAP!

Will i am siding with the nlr because i believe Luna would make a better leader. I think its her turn to rule. She would do a better job, mainly because she is more stable. She was recently affected by the elements of harmony. To me this means she is pure and un corrupted by the power being ruler provides. At least that's how i see it.

Will i am siding with the nlr because i believe Luna would make a better leader. I think its her turn to rule. She would do a better job, mainly because she is more stable. She was recently affected by the elements of harmony. To me this means she is pure and un corrupted by the power being ruler provides. At least that's how i see it.

That is a surprisingly valid point!

That+is+a+damn+good+point+_70863819ecbef64c64f4e85584dfd385.jpg

Glory to the Solar Empire! Hail Celestia!

These NLR dogs shall be punished for their insubordination!

Luna has been corrupted and thus ineligible and unfit to rule Equestria.

Oh oh oh! Finally someone can explain!

So why are you sticking with the solar empire?

Im lost on this whole situation.

(im undecided)

Because Celestia has had a track record of the longest era of peace in known history, for 1000 years she's ruled Equestria, she might've made mistakes but she's a better ruler than Luna who tried to rebel, got corrupted and defeated and banished to the moon for trying to plunge the world into eternal darkness.

If Luna and the NLR was in charge they'd become power mad and Nightmare Moon would return and then Equestria would be doomed to eternal darkness and Civil war.

Basically the Solar Empire is the current ideal leadership.