Fanfiction hate/flak Tier Pyramid - Suggestions needed!

a few romance things I hate in any fanfiction are needless romances, an unworkable romances, or only phyiscal romances.

Some are painful to read, and in my last forum (filled with younger teenagers or preteens) Person X Person fanfictions literally took up 3/4 of the fanfiction section. I reviewed them all and regretted reading 19/20 of those fanfictions. Or course, that won't happen here, but I am just throwing my two-fifty cents out there.

Added these under shipping:

-Crackship

-Rainbow Dash ship

-Human X pony

Also, as for that chart... it would be cool if someone wanted to make it 20% larger (once finished), and add pictures (even if you just Google, original art not entirely necessary) to go along with the text, like on a real food pyramid.

I write some fanfictions myself, mostly shipping actually (and like, two grimdark). Based on what I've read and seen other people talk about other pieces, Non-canon Alicorns are the biggest red flags there are (even more than your human in equestria shipped with your grimdark OC). I personally refuse art requests for non-canon Alicorns.

Really, the only fanfic to get popular using an alicorn would be Past Sins, but then again Penstrokes is a god tier writer.

How about popular ones. I know it's cheating, but the more popular something is, the more people hate it for no reason.

That has to do more with infamy vs. fame. For example, Cupcakes is infamous because it's brutal, not very well written, and the first shock/grimdark fic.

Past sins is famous because it's well written, detailed, pretty long, and one of the first high high quality fics.

It's all about content and how long it's been around.