Elazar here

IceStorm

About Myself: Well, I am 24 years old and love to RP. I came to Canterlot here mainly to participate in the RP section with my character Ice Storm. I've been a couple other MLP sites, but I'm a role-player at heart and the lack of organization on the other sites is just meh.

Anyway, I'm also a Musician and an author, so I might be poking around in the fine arts sections. I'm currently working on my own original story and am getting ready to start a MLP fanfic.

Other than that, it's just me, I will generally be in the moderate to advanced RPs, (I've never known how to do Short RP posts and I don't think I could if I tried. I wouldn't be surprised if my fanfic turned into a mini-Novel

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan of the show simply by watching it. The More I watched the show, the more I fell in love with it and with Luna. Princess Luna is my favorite pony of all time, and I really hope that they do more with her in season three. I will be sad otherwise :(

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
As far as anythign else goes, well I'm not sure. I normally write a little mini-story when I join a new website like this, but nothing is screaming at me at the moment. I hate how Muse works like that sometimes anyway, hi everyone.

Well, I haven't started my Fanfic yet. I mean I've started outlining it, but haven't started writing it. I do plan on putting my novel that I'm working on up here as well. I guess I should say I'm an aspiring author since I'm not actually published yet. but I'm well over half done with the first book in a four book series.

Edited by Elazar

I'm not great at either writing or most things music related, but I do enjoy a bit of writing and playing my bongos (and other drums) every now and then. What is your story about, and do you compose music/what do you play? And since you like RPing, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here. Welcome to the site! :)

The title of my first nove is called The Dragons of Worloch: Rise of the Dragon Empire of which I will post the first chapter here when I get done re-creating Ice Storm here. As, getting her RP ready was my first priority after making my account and gaining access to post her. Oh, and something I figure I should throw out there so there is no confusion. Even though Ice Storm is Female, I'm still a guy. Probably should have mentioned that sooner, hehe :P.

But yes, to finish answering your question hobbes, I do compose music, and I play electric Guitar. The music I write is in the range of Moderately heavy metal, to alternative metal. As soon as I have some decent recording equipment and someone who knows how to sing, I'll gladly share some of my compositions on here.

A writing music pony! Woo! That's super Dashie awesome! So you're some fancy pants artsy pony? Weeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Woo! :D:Pinkie: I'm glad you like roleplaying! We can always use new ponies! It's great, cuz everypony makes new friends every time! I hope you like to play games so we can play games together! If not, I can sing you a song since you like music! The price is a smile and a giggle!