Appleoosa Rp Intrest check?

Seeing that I love Appleoosa I was hopping to find some RP's that would fit my fancy but sadly it seems that most of them are closed or to far along for new comers to join in. So I figured if some people want to do an Appleoosan RP we could set up some ideas here then make an RP from their.

I have one character who operates in the Appleloosa region: my Lady Luck, who's a gambler and western outlaw. She's not currently involved in a lot of topics, so I'd definitely be up to putting her in a new one if the topic was right for her.

Outlaw? That would be perfect to RP with my character who is an extremely firm believer in justice.

Well, Lady isn't all about injustice exactly. In fact, she'll often be compelled to good deeds when pressed. Almost a Robin Hood type, except keeping what she takes is the default if there's nothing pushing her not to.

So yeah, depending on the situation she might not be entirely on the wrong side of justice, even if she is almost always on the wrong side of the law.

Yep, I read that from your application.

Well, my character has a very firm belief in what is wrong and what is right. He isn't the police, actually far from it. He's actually in a pretty similar boat. He does what he believes is the right thing to do whether he steps on the law or on a pony. Although, he doesn't go looking for opportunities to exercise this, he lets it come to him, unlike Lady Luck.

I have one character who operates in the Appleloosa region: my Lady Luck, who's a gambler and western outlaw. She's not currently involved in a lot of topics, so I'd definitely be up to putting her in a new one if the topic was right for her.

Outlaw? That would be perfect to RP with my character who is an extremely firm believer in justice.

Hmmmm well how about a story about bandits in Appleoosa era? That could work for either of my characters. (If you can use accepted characters for more then one RP)

You can have characters in more than one RP.

Also, I'd like to join, please? :D

Sure sure. I probably think up a full plot and post it herew probably on Monday. (I have to write exam a term paper this weekend. So I will need to focus on that first.)

I'll join if you want, Sleeps, I got Strife in that region (she works for the Canterlot royal nightmare guard but her parents live in appleoosa, and she visits frequently)

Hmmmm that could be interesting.

I think I might be interested in joining as well. I've often thought that Muffin might get along well in Appleloosa, and now would be as good a time as any to find out. And if there are any outlaws involved in this RP, the fact that he's an out-of-towner and is also extremely gullible and naive would make him an easy target for those wanting to swindle a few bits out of him. So yeah, sign me up!