Crescent Blaze [FINAL]

he doesn't want to be a guard pony because he feels it would be too cramped of a career and i dont feel Crescent would want to be told what to do or subordinate to anyone voluntarily. In fact one of the things that gets on his nerves is being spoken down to which he would perceive being ordered around as, this has been added. the pagan symbol issue has been addressed. i think i'll let the staff decide on whether or not having lunar ancestry is ok since there is no relation or interaction between nightmaremoon/luna and Crescent's ancestors. besides this is kind of integral to his character as taking pride in his lunar heritage is part of how he earned his cutie mark. as for his hobbies i believe i mentioned that he only works part time at the rainbow factory early in the morning to noon at the latest. after this he has the rest of the day to do other things. also i imagine that he wouldn't be qualified to participate in every race as he races by himself and we often see ponies racing as a team, with this i dont think he would race everyday. during those days he isnt racing i would see him either practicing his flying or bouncing part time for the track. oh and why wouldnt they know dubstep? they have scratch DJs dont they? also i figure operating a machine that mixes colors doesnt require any special talent. ive changed his mother's name, i like the new one better anyway.

You did include ALL of this information in your edits, correct?

It looks much better now! It could still use a bit of proof-reading, but nothing too much.

HOLY GEEZ sorry for the perpetual unending sea of text this app has somehow mutated into. :/

also just saw the rainbow factory pmv...i know its not canon but i still could help but imagine crazed crescent working there maniacally cackling his brains out...nightmare fuel.

Hi, I'd like to address a few things here.

The immediate issue is the concept of "lunar pegasi." As far as we know there are no ponies living on the moon itself. This seems like an extra bit that could be removed without harming the character himself.

There are a few nitpicks I'd also like to point out.

Swearing is not allowed in the general audiences areas of the boards and we would prefer that even implied swearing is kept to a minimum. If you're addressing someone unpleasant or being someone unpleasant as part of RP, we encourage creativity with your pony puns rather than merely crossing over directly from our human vernacular. This is not enough to prevent approval, but it should be noted as an RP style pointer.

Also, while combat training is not unheard of (we have the Royal Equestrian Army after all), the RP is largely social and slice of life with some adventure-quest type deals thrown in for a splash of flavor. Generally speaking, your character will not be engaging in combat of any form in most RP threads and violence is frowned upon unless the thread specifically calls for it. Even in such cases it is conducted as cartoon violence and not detailed descriptions of the horrors of war and violent crime. Again, this will not prevent approval, but should be noted as an RP style pointer.

Hi, I'd like to address a few things here.

The immediate issue is the concept of "lunar pegasi." As far as we know there are no ponies living on the moon itself. This seems like an extra bit that could be removed without harming the character himself.

There are a few nitpicks I'd also like to point out.

Swearing is not allowed in the general audiences areas of the boards and we would prefer that even implied swearing is kept to a minimum. If you're addressing someone unpleasant or being someone unpleasant as part of RP, we encourage creativity with your pony puns rather than merely crossing over directly from our human vernacular. This is not enough to prevent approval, but it should be noted as an RP style pointer.

Also, while combat training is not unheard of (we have the Royal Equestrian Army after all), the RP is largely social and slice of life with some adventure-quest type deals thrown in for a splash of flavor. Generally speaking, your character will not be engaging in combat of any form in most RP threads and violence is frowned upon unless the thread specifically calls for it. Even in such cases it is conducted as cartoon violence and not detailed descriptions of the horrors of war and violent crime. Again, this will not prevent approval, but should be noted as an RP style pointer.

thank you very much for your input! the issue of a lunar ancestry will be addressed, not too much harm done i suppose. And i have no problem with the mane threads being a more social medium than an adventurous one, Crescent's combat training is more essential to his personality and heritage than what he actually does anyway, being a racer/factory worker, so there shouldn't be a problem with that. Of course any violence would be kept light, humorous, and appropriate, and creativity in less than polite language is always fun to work with anyway. thank you once again for the advice!

Driven, cocky, and a large ham. Insufferable to be sure, but an interesting pony to meet nonetheless. Approved.

AppApproved.png