Taking Art Requests :D

SonicRainboomGirl

Hiya! :) So, I'm bored, with nothing to draw, and this is a problem. Because I LOVE art. So, if you have any requests, please tell me and I will do my best to fulfil them for you.

I do have request slots. I will take 9 requests at a time, and I most likely will not do them in order. It all depends on which will be the most time consuming. Once they are displayed on my Art Topic, I take them off of this list of requests.

1- Valen Orange for SteelEagle

2- Miasma for Aplline Allura

3- Cutlass for Aplline Allura

4- Seaspray for CrimsonNova

5- Romantic Stallion for SketchKnight

6- Serious Knight for SketchKnight

7- Ace for lonlybrony

8- Crescent Blaze- Crescent Blaze

9- Rainy Splash and Dream Breeze- Bronynumber299

I display my artwork under the Art Topic named "My Art". Just look for the one made by me :D

Edited by SonicRainboomGirl
  • Like 1

Yay! I love pony-art!

Say, if you're interested in doing so OC sketches, would you be interested in doing a sketch of Silver Mint for me? As much as I love the pony-creator, I'd really like to have something to help SM stand out from the rest. (That, and he's one of my favorite characters I've created, so I want as much original art based around him as possible! XD)

If you're not doing OC sketches though, I'd love to see one of a younger Big Macintosh with a foal-version of Applejack... maybe with her trademark hat still being too big for her? I demand that it be "DAWWW"-worthy! ...That is, if that's okay with you... of course.... :-(

• Like 1

*clears throat*

If I may, your work has caught my eyes, and I'd like to solicit an art from thee.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/7695-aposemati-miasma-vice-final/ My gryphon.

I have no references for her, but if you can't pull that off...

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/4458-cutlass-final/ My ex-con highwaymare. A pic is in her profile.

Thank you for your service to the world. <3

Hello this sounds fun!i was wondering if you could please draw a picture of my two newest OC's?The pegasus is a DJ and the unicorn is kinda like a stage hand and he builds her equipment.They are also friends.I don't care what position you put them in or what.I just want a picture of those two please.If you want the unicorn is Dark Spark and the DJ is DJ Fire Fight or Burning Beats.

Hello this sounds fun!i was wondering if you could please draw a picture of my two newest OC's?The pegasus is a DJ and the unicorn is kinda like a stage hand and he builds her equipment.They are also friends.I don't care what position you put them in or what.I just want a picture of those two please.If you want the unicorn is Dark Spark and the DJ is DJ Fire Fight or Burning Beats.

I would love to! Is there a picture or design for them, or is this just from my imagination?

Also, I am working on the current art slots, so it may take a while to fulfill your request

I've been very busy with schoolwork and my screenplay, I haven't had much time for drawing lately. Sorry, everypony. I am still working on it!

Just another note, OCs take a lot of time, simply because their patterns and shapes are not familiar. I will usually fulfill canon requests MUCH faster. As soon as I'm done with exams and such, these requests will be fulfilled!

I would love to! Is there a picture or design for them, or is this just from my imagination?

Also, I am working on the current art slots, so it may take a while to fulfill your request

I've been very busy with schoolwork and my screenplay, I haven't had much time for drawing lately. Sorry, everypony. I am still working on it!

Just another note, OCs take a lot of time, simply because their patterns and shapes are not familiar. I will usually fulfill canon requests MUCH faster. As soon as I'm done with exams and such, these requests will be fulfilled!

Yeah sorry I forgot.There right under here.Sorry it says the files are too big I will get back to you.

My Oc Crescent Blaze plz? I know his cutie mark isnt there in the first pic but he has it in second one. If you would maybe design a flight suit for him to wear as long as its red and black and goes with the team name AeroBlades. :D

tumblr_m3mexga1cS1rub6v7o1_1280.png

tumblr_m3f0rfFIUc1rub6v7o1_1280.jpg

so yeah if you want to..if um..thats ok...with you :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

SilverMint's OC picture is finally finished! You can all check it out on my art page. I'll get right to work on the rest of these. I'll probably be doing a lot of computer art from now on...