Voice Actors You'd Like To Have On FIM!

35a39md.jpg

Considering he's a pretty busy voice actor and he has a pretty good range of voices... he'd be a good fit.

And I read that during his wedding, each table at his wedding party had a theme. He had a "My Little Pony" table.

http://www.people.co...0386383,00.html

The picture above is actually from a meeting Seth had with Hasbro. He wanted to make a series of 'Robot Chicken" MLP figures based off of his 'My Little Pony Apocalypse".

Seth Green is a brony? I am SO okay with that. He's in my top five for male voice actors, but then again, as a Mass Effect fan, I'm biased :P

Keith David would be cool. Guy has a great voice and if you've ever played video games (Mass Effect series) or watched cartoons (Adventure Time,Justice League, Gargoyles, etc) , you've heard his voice.

Keith David would be cool. Guy has a great voice and if you've ever played video games (Mass Effect series) or watched cartoons (Adventure Time,Justice League, Gargoyles, etc) , you've heard his voice.

I was just about to mention Keith David. I'm a long time fan of his AMAZING bootleg voice. He was also Spawn in the the animated films. Akkoto in Princess Mononoke and Arbiter in the Halo series.

I think he'd make a good Griffon or Dragon character with his deep voice and they don't have enough adult outsider/non-pony characters in the show. Even a one-shot episode of Keith David as a Griffon would make me throw money at Hasbro.

Brian Blessed.

...No particular reason, but I'd enjoy it :P

Yeah, he'd be THE GRIFFON KING! He'd also SPEAK IN THE TRADITIONAL ROYAL VOICE, or as they also say, "The Brain Blessed" voice.

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly! :D

...Now I can't stop laughing at that concept X3

And Rowan Atkinson would have to play his slimy backstabbing son..And Tony Robinson would be his donkey sidekick. HECK! Just make a Blackadder episode please.

• Like 2

If Octavia had a speaking roll in FIM, I'd really believe Bebe Neuwirth would be the idea voice actress to play the part. She's known for playing the very cold Lilith Sternin on Cheers & Frasier and she's done plenty of voice acting.

There we go. Has he ever played a villain? Not that I think he couldn't, I'm just wondering.

Not quite. In fact, the only animated roles he was well-known for was Genie ("Aladdin") and Batty ("Ferngully").

However, I'll admit I found him entertaining in both of them. However, I honestly don't think he'd ever agree to voice a character on a show with the name "My Little Pony" attached...

...then again, Discord was voiced by John de Lancie... :smug:

There we go. Has he ever played a villain? Not that I think he couldn't, I'm just wondering.

He has played bad guys in live action movies before. He was a bit of a creepier in "One Hour Photo" and a rather conflicted bad guy in the VERY underrated "Adventures Of Baron Munchausen" as the Moon King. If any of you haven't seen it, SEE IT! Think a "Steampunk" version of the Avengers.

He showed his VA prowess in both aladdin and Mrs Doubtfire, he could play just about any role tossed his way.

Would be hilarious if he played a pony nanny for the cakes.

• Like 1

And unlike many actors listed here,Stephen Colbert was better known for voice-overs before he became famous on his show. HOWEVER, I heard from the guys who do the Venture Brothers, that his agent pretty much burned down those bridges and was pretty rude when they asked for him to reprise his roll(s) on their show with him.Hmmph.

And unlike many actors listed here,Stephen Colbert was better known for voice-overs before he became famous on his show. HOWEVER, I heard from the guys who do the Venture Brothers, that his agent pretty much burned down those bridges and was pretty rude when they asked for him to reprise his roll(s) on their show with him.Hmmph.

(a few minutes on imdb...)

Professor Impossible is Stephen Colbert?! WOW!