Hello all!

Andifferous

About Myself: Hmm. Where to begin? Well... I live not too far from Fillydelphia's real world counterpart, although I'd really like to get out and travel at some point. I like to spend time drawing or reading; I also enjoy RPing, although its been a while since I've done any actual RP outside of weekly D&D sessions. My tastes in music is more than a little bit eclectic, and as far as TV, movies, and games are concerned, I tend to be a little geeky, although I'm still all over the place in what I like.

How I found Canterlot.com: First thing that came up in a google search!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Still new to the fandom; I really only got into the show about a month or two ago. Originally I watched the first episode when a friend linked it, so I could see what the fuss was about. At the time it didn't really grab me. Then I started seeing more and more of it, through random links, pictures and memes, just started seeing it everywhere. On a whim (and a helping of boredom) I decided to give another try, maybe there was something I missed, and after watching a few more episodes, I was hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Please by all means ask me anything! I'm happy to answer!