: Male

Species
: Changeling

Eye Color:
Warm Orange

Coat Color
: Black

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style
: Short grey mane on the back of his neck resembling a fin, Grey tail, Warm Orange wing color. He has a scar over his right eye.

Physique
: Average pony height but some what scrawny compared but normal for a Changeling.

Cutie Mark
: None

Origin/Residence
: Originally from the Changeling Queen’s Invasion force. Currently residing in hiding with Tomes and Dusty after they found him knocked out with amnesia.

Occupation
: None

Motivation
: Questioning himself silently and the way his species functions. Having been given a second chance to learn about pony kind while having no memory of his own kind save for fleeting images as his amnesia slowly wears off.

: Strong and powerful emotions. Warm sunlight as well as dark places to hide.

Dislikes
: Being looked at directly. Public places and crowded areas. Tired or emotionless ponies.

Character Summary
: Xeno was a hoof soldier in the invasion of Canterlot. He can’t tell you more than that, even if you managed to get him to speak. He was knocked out at some point in the battle; falling off the castle edge to the forest below. He must have hit a tree or just the ground which gave him his scar. Dazed and lost; he couldn’t even remember his name, or if he had a name. He couldn’t even stand up and his vision was so blurred he couldn’t see his own nose. Something grabbed him and picked him up; carrying him somewhere. He would have fought back but he was far too tired to do more than wheeze in opposition. He found himself in the presence of an undead pegasus named; Tomes. The first impression was poor, Tomes had him tied down and was pressuring him with questions; "what do you want? Who are you! What is your plan?" Xeno said he didn’t know repeatedly. Eventually breaking into tears in terror and confusion. He didn’t even know he could cry! Moments in he found himself untethered and practically threw himself on Tomes. Overwhelmed with frustration and confusion; he could only cry. This very action seemed alien to him some how. He doesn't know, even now, why he did it.

After that questionable first encounter; Tomes brought Xeno with him through a series of underground tunnels till they reached a sort of den. Dusty’s reaction was less than welcoming at first sight of Xeno. Fortunately Tomes was able to calm the dirt clad pony. Xeno didn’t blame them; remembering flashes of what he figured was him and his kind doing to Canterlot. He couldn’t for the life of him remember why though.

Soon Xeno found himself studying with Tomes. Learning what he could about pony kind and what little there was about Changelings. Granted all this information came in small doses as Dusty was the only one really able to take books out of local libraries without stirring up a ruckus. As lately he's found himself succumbing to migranes when he tries to change, if it works. His magic seems to have waned with his recent brain injury. Xeno’s mind is full of questions and few answers. He’s been ignoring the nagging voices that plague his mind to do familiar things he finds himself reluctant to do now. He doesn’t sleep well at nights and finds himself drained of energy yet somehow in a pleased mindset for the time being

--Personality:
Xeno comes off as cold when not frightened, having usually a rather stern expression on his face. Though he is curious but silent. He'll more likely go right to what he's interested in regardless if he should have asked before poking it with a hoof or curiously chew on it. That goes for any passing bug too; often chasing after a butterfly only to snap it up for a quick snack.

Xeno:

1335300210.seragon_xeno.jpg

i was wondering when the first one of these would be comin in. i was actually considering doing one myself. :) I like the idea of how his eyes and wings are different from the other changelings, it lets him be distinguished and it isnt just for no reason either.

i was wondering when the first one of these would be comin in. i was actually considering doing one myself. :) I like the idea of how his eyes and wings are different from the other changelings, it lets him be distinguished and it isnt just for no reason either.

Oh yes! Honestly I fell in love with the Changelings XD save for their evil nature; I love the mischievousness about them. I'm going to be Tweaking Xeno and changing stuff too so this is a WIP and I hope it goes well :D

I don't think Changeling is an appable species yet

I don't think the appable species list applies to crossover.

Yeah it isn't appable yet and it doesn't apply to crossovers. I'm just making a ref sheet in prep for if or when they do become appable and mainly so I have a character sheet for Xeno.

Ya, totally dig the Changelings... but for several reasons, they aren't going to be showing up in Mane RP for now. (And yes, I do see that this character is for Crossovers.)

I figured you wouldn't right now. As they only made a cameo and where...well...evil XD hahaha. I'm excited to see how they or if they are incorporated in the next seasons perhaps.