Really sluggish load times for the board

Davroth

Hey, so I noticed the last few days, the load times for the board have been become really sluggish. I was wondering if that could have something to do with the recent updates, because it's the only website I have that problem currently.

Thanks in advance. ^^

It's hard to tell for me on my end. Sometimes it's fast, but I've had it load really slow a couple times recently too.

Though it was kind of like that before, so I'm not really sure how the update effected things. :blush:

Mostly it's time, if I get on in the middle of the night, it's fast, mid morning and between lunch and 3 is fast, but from 5 on it's slow because every's off work/school. Server needs another upgrade it look slike...

This is true, I am having slower load times over here on Canterlot. Whereas on other websites that I go on are pretty much the same.

It is killing me.

Corrected for own needs.

Server needs another upgrade it look slike...

Feel free to pay for the upgrades.

PM me and I'll supply paypal details for monthly payment.

If no one is willing to assist in upgrading the server, please consider that you have a free-to-use service here before complaining about load-times at certain times of the day.

I'm not complaining. I'm asking because it happened so suddenly, and so I know if it's something on my end that I have to fix or not.

We're just too popular for our own good... or the server's being attacked. One of the two.