Finding a blind-bag

korok132

So I looked in two separate Wall-Marts and a Toys-R-Us, and I still can't find the stupid blind-bags.

Am I just not looking hard enough? Because I went into the girls toy aisles and found some MLP stuff, but no blind bags. Not even in Toys-R-Us (but I did find what looked like a big collection of BBag-style toys for $20 that had the mane 6 and some others I didn't recognize, and I would have gotten that if I had $20+). Are the in the toys aisle or are they somewhere else and I'm just stupid?

@scotch: Okay, so they're in CVS. That seems... really not right. The few times I've been in CVS it didn't seem like the place that would have toys, much less MLP toys.

@Ken: That makes me feel better, knowing I'm not the only one who can't find the darn things.

@scotch: Okay, so they're in CVS. That seems... really not right. The few times I've been in CVS it didn't seem like the place that would have toys, much less MLP toys.

@Ken: That makes me feel better, knowing I'm not the only one who can't find the darn things.

CVS ALWAYS has ponies 6-8 months after they are gone from normal stores, $2 more than they were in those stores. Trust me, I've been collecting longer that some of the people on this board have even existed. It's a great place to grab single, regular-release ponies (don't expect playsets or exclusives) that are sought after when they are out initially, and then unfindable (Walgreens and Rite-Aid are good for this too) BECAUSE nobody ever thinks to check them.

But I did see the wave 1 blind bags at a CVS the weekend before last. Leftover in the Easter Candy aisle.

I did manage to find them after work, Yay!

Only one bag had the code stamp on it. :( (insert Sweetie Belle "Oh come on!" here)

So I got 5 truely blind bags. Got a glitter Twilight and Rainbow Dash, but not the regular Twi and Fluttershy I was hoping for. *sigh*

It makes such little sense that they would be in drug stores (CVS, Walgreens, etc) that it's funny that it works.

Since I have less money now then when I first went looking today, how much do the bags cost at these places? I always just assumed they're about $5, no more than $10 since they're small as well as random, but I might as well ask people who've actually bought them.

Okay, that makes me feel better. Again.

Yeah, I just assumed $5 because everything is always $5 or higher unless it's from a vending machine or those candy things you see when you're leaving the store. I think those are also called vending machines.

Whatever, the point is, if everyone's saying it's less than $5, specifically at about $2, then I'm pretty content with that. That way I can get more ponies for less! :blah:

It's really hit and miss it seems, I've seen blind bags in one walmart and toys r us, but not in the other ones in the same town. I'm guessing its completely random which stores they get sent to. But now Ima have to check my local CVS for them.