Tally ho, fillies and gentlecolts!

Duchess

About Myself: I'm twenty-one, and live in the depths of the English countryside (mostly). I tend to spend my admittedly-copious free time reading, writing, walking, hunting and riding (although the last two are often contingent on one another, so...)

How I found Canterlot.com: Searching rather hopelessly for a MLP roleplay, Canterlot.com was right at the top of the list!

How I became a fan of MLP: FiM: A rather nasty bout of swine flu plus pneumonia put me in bed for the better part of two months a while ago...I accidentally stumbled upon the youtube videos of MLP (the result of a mistyped search) and ended up watching every available episode back-to-back...

My favourite main cast pony(s): Applejack, Miss Rarity

Salutations all! I'm Duchess - or Aurelie, whichever you prefer, really. What to say, what to say...well, naturally I'm a fan of MLP (and, having gone so far as to make an account and an introductory post, who wouldn't be at this point?) as well as roleplays in general, so when I chanced upon a site that combined the two, well, I couldn't possibly resist, now could I?

A pleasure, in advance, to meet you all, I'm sure.

Edited by Duchess

Welcome welcome welcome to Canterlot I say, welcome welcome welcome, what can I help you with today?

Yea...ran out of ideas right there...

Welcome to Canterlot I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you in the RP area soon!

Likewise, my dear sir, likewise! I don't think we need despair too readily for the fate of bookworms - there'll always be some who enjoy the feel of paper and leather and a splendid story, and people who start out with a bad opinion of reading (heaven forfend), or who've never even tried, may still come around - perhaps a la Rainbow Dash :P .