No Lands End [Discussion Page]

Alright. :D

Also, feel free to capture him, I don't really see any other way he could be introduced to the characters.

Also, I need help with my stats. I was thinking of having a base power of nine and a weapon power of 7.

hmm ok then does dunder have combat training or is he maybe self taught? what is unique about how he learned to fight? I just want to get a grasp so I can help you figure out what sort of weapons and fighting style he would have.

I am not sure whether he will use a longsword or a rapier. (I am learning how to use both.)

Also, he was trained since he was a colt. He has fought in tournaments, practice fights etc.

He as also fought in duels and some in war.

He learned from a manuscript of an old soldier who fought their whole life and grew old before retiring.

I am not sure whether he will use a longsword or a rapier. (I am learning how to use both.)

Also, he was trained since he was a colt. He has fought in tournaments, practice fights etc.

He as also fought in duels and some in war.

He learned from a manuscript of an old soldier who fought their whole life and grew old before retiring.

ok so he's self taught and has a little experience. (I forgot you did that stuff IRL like I do :) in fact the guy that plays runner does it with me)

k so my big question is how much actually battle experience doe he have on a scale of 1-10. 1 being "I stood on the side lines and this pony threw a rock at me. It hurt" and 10 being by the end of the battle they stood over a pile of 500 dead ponies that they killed single handedly.

I had him lie about not killing ponies in the thread but Crescent in actually a 9. He just doesnt like to kill anymore and covers his flank with that.

Cool glad to see you joining us sev! just put down your OC's combat experience and style and well see if we cant get you a power rating

problem is im not sure who to use Draco or Lucky :/

well we already have two pegasi now. another one might saturate things a little, but I'm not sure lucky would fit this story very well. whereas with draco you can say he was a failed attempt at making a dragon pony mount (see page 6 of no lands end chapter 1) from the early experiments and that fits incredibly well with the canon.

I will *mostly* let you guys choose the power of your weapons and armor, but heres the rules to follow.

1. All weapons add their full power to attack, while armor and/or shields add their full power to defense.

2. Half the power of weapons, and that number gets added to the defense, the opposite with armor and shields

3. Your base power adds to both, and power is out of 20(no higher unless with reason)

-------------------------------------------

Okay, here goes nothing:

Storm Dragon Base Power: 12/20

Genetically Reinforced Dragon Scale armor adds 10 defense

Weapon adds 15 power.

Which equals 27 full attack, full defense 29

These numbers are just an idea, so don't go into the role-play saying "With my power 20 Fire-imbued rapier + my base power of 30, I bash in the dragons head, with his 45 defense."

Some people will start looking at you weird because its no D&D battle.

fine i choose u Draco!!

Draco

Experience and Skill:

-his talent involves being resistant to fire but he is not impervious though

-his body is partially infused with dragon DNA he is stronger than some pegasai

-his experiences with prejudiced ponys have made him good at hiding his true self has not only made him good at blending into crowds and hiding but also making him good at observation and surveillance.

Equipment/Weaponry:

while he has no weapons his Scaled wings are Razor sharp and can be used as weapons if nessesary.

Uhh... What did I miss?

Also Thrylos do you want envoys going to the Griffons and Zebras to ask them about joining the rebels? Just wondering if you would want something like that in the story.

It would give one of us *looks at crescent* a nice side plot.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, since the story is on hold I didn't want to post in that thread, but I did want to do a little role call to see if we were all still here.

My writer's block is finally gone in full. I shot it in a western style duel, locked the corpse inside of a diamond coffin, and then buried it under nine feet of cement.

I understand if Crescent still needs time (it took me a while to be fully fixed, so I understand), but I do want to see if people are still interested.