Applebuck Season Kick Count [ended]

weesh

71 members have voted

1. 1. How many tree kicks are seen in the episode "Applebuck Season"?

this was fun. especially since i won. I honestly dont know how i would have held myself if AJ's RPer didnt get this one right

The hope was that more people would miss the the intro or the RD kick, but those were not as tricky as I thought.

I voted 18 at first, but I noticed a lot of users were voting 19 for some reason...that's when I realized I forgot to count the intro kick.

It'd be neat if the votes could be hidden until the polls are closed, so that people wouldn't be able to just look at the poll for the (overwhelmingly in this case) most popular vote and choose based on that. I would have probably lost that way if that were the case, considering I second guessed my original choice because of the majority of votes going to 19.

I voted 18 at first, but I noticed a lot of users were voting 19 for some reason...that's when I realized I forgot to count the intro kick.

It'd be neat if the votes could be hidden until the polls are closed, so that people wouldn't be able to just look at the poll for the (overwhelmingly in this case) most popular vote and choose based on that. I would have probably lost that way if that were the case, considering I second guessed my original choice because of the majority of votes going to 19.

Yeah, if Artax could rig it so that you can't see the results until after the contest, it would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...