Taking requests of your OC

Hound

Now this topic Is closed....sorry :-(

I finally have the time to start this topic and begin taking requests of your OCs for free.

Now to start off your OC will be hand drawn and black and white. Here's an example.

qQ9le.jpg

It will look like that but without the gloves and you will have your own cool sword :smirk:

I have learned my mistake from my time at the other forum website and learn to only take few requests so I will not stress so much and run out of paper. Because of this, I will only tke five requests and hopefully more when I have the time or more paper to use but for now, lets just go with five please.

Drawing.

1.CrescentBlaze

2.tyler008bon

3.MyLittlePonyTales

4.FlimFlam

5.SilverMint

6.CrimsonNova

7.Conor Colton

Im sorry that this post Is very short but like I in my other topic, I cannot show the recent requests that I have done mainly because I do not have their permission to use their OCs. but as soon as I am finished with your OC, I will notify you that your OC is finished and uploaded to the front of the topic.

I can't wait to accept your requests :kissy: and remember...I'ts freeeeeee :-(

Can you please draw Amy Ironhooves (no app for her yet)? She has a dark mane and a hammer and anvil cutie mark.

I would gladly accept your request but could you be more specific please?

I must say, this is intriguing. If it isn't too much trouble, could I get you to draw Mirage Riddle? If details are needed, I could eagerly provide the information. App is in the sig-thingy. :)

I must say, this is intriguing. If it isn't too much trouble, could I get you to draw Mirage Riddle? If details are needed, I could eagerly provide the information. App is in the sig-thingy. :)

I'm sort of new to this forums so if it's not any trouble if I ask, What is a app?

Hmm, still spots open. Would you do one of Dodger please?

Wow, I did not expect this well done OC. My humble respect for this well done OC, you are added to the list

I'm sort of new to this forums so if it's not any trouble if I ask, What is a app?

No trouble at all, mate! By app I mean my OC sheet, or character application, I suppose. I apologize if I didn't quite make that clear

thank you all for the reqesuts first of all. but I don't think I have any paper to draw on. so I am wondering if you people want to have your OC digitally drawn and not hand drawn. Remember, I do not have a graphic tablet so it will take more time to complete your request

here's an example of one of my digital art.

kA6lp.jpg

Let me know if you want armor on your OC.

hey whatever works for you! I think your style looks great both ways! if you want you can put some armor on Crescent, its gotta be dark colored however, and not a full suit. He's a speed fighter after all cant be weighed down too much right? His personal falcion sword Night Fire is almost a black chrome color so it would be cool for it all to match.

EDIT: sleek aerodynamic helmets are the epitome of awesome...just sayin...

sorry about the double post and the delay, there is a problem with he scanner and my computer and im trying to get it working properly again. but for now I'll upload the artwork from my friend's computer whenever I get the chance. please be patient :D