Opal

About Myself: I'm a moderator over at a site called Elite Line Rider. Just a small site (almost dead) but still fun, and I learned a lot about the internet by hanging there. I'm also sorta big into photography, and have a bit of an artsy side.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was directed here on facebook by NeilWacaster.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I actually became a brony before I knew whata brony was. Some guy came onto ELR and was all "Hey, are there any bronies on here?" So I, being the crazy mod I am, shot my arm straight into the air and said "I am! :D Now what the [cencored] is a brony?" About a month later I watched the first episode.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Hello people. As I don't know where the two page essay I wrote about myself is going to be put, I'll just sum it up again down here. I'm a mod on Elite Line Rider, a forum that none of you have ever heard about, nor will you anytime soon (If you have, I'd be very suprised). I mainly joined this site for the roleplaying expirience, after a while I decided writing novels just didn't have enough human interaction. So I started roleplaying, and am sorta new to it.

Now the big point. I don't know nuthin' bout' dem RPG stuff. So if any of you lovely people can clue me in to the terminology that I may need while playing, that would be great. Thanks.

A brony before actually knowing you were a brony? Nicee XD Actually that's the first time I've heard of that happening.

Also, I can help with roleplay stuff, if you;re interested :3

Welcome to Canterlot, man! ;)

Welcome to Canterlot! What are you talking about, Line Rider not being popular? Line Rider was an awesome game! Not sure if that is the same as the forums for it, but I know the game! I was really into it a while back. Oh, and any questions you have about RP I am sure people would be glad to answer! Just PM someone that looks like he or she knows what he or she is doing! Have fun here :D

Thank you. :) I'll probably just need a few terms to get down. Just sorta looking through some of the RP's right now, to see if I can find anything I don't know.... What's OOC? I haven't heard that one before.

OOC - Out of context. Basically, something the person wants you to know, but not what the OC is thinking or saying.

OC - Original Creation. A character someone has made up.

App - Application. A character application, to be specific. A form for it is found here!

Anything you need help with, just PM someone! I am sure everyone is willing to help you out ;)

OH HAI! to you too :) yeah I remember line rider always used to watch the crazy awesome track videos people would put on youtube. Played it myself never could get the hang of it. Anyways welcome to canterlot and dont hesitate with any questions! hope to see you on the boards :D

Okay, I just checked the character application form. While it certainly told me a lot about what to include in my application, I couldn't exactly find where to send my application to. As the thread is locked, and doesn't have any replies, it makes it sort of obvious that you can't just post it on the page.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you active and busy in the RP area!

The Roleplaying experiance you will find here is amazing and unlike anything you have ever played before. Almost everypony here is more then willing to RP with the new people even if it is just a short 'Show me the ropes.' style RP or even a one on one RP where it just gives you a chance to flush out your character and build a relationship with another pony.

If you need anything RP wise, please do not hesitate to PM me!

We are the one percent, good sir. Wear your fabulosity with pride.

Always and forever, no matter the circumstances!

Take your time, look around, enjoy your stay. These are my words :)