Want to know some things about me or my characters?

Looking for someone to give you answers with the logic of Twilight Sparkle and the hillarity of Pinkie Pie?

Have a strong attachment to a certain punctuation mark?

Tired of hearing me ask so many questions?

Well then, let's hear from you!

• 4 weeks later...

(Meh I'll give it a shot.)

Twilight: "A book called "The Legend of Megan?" I think I read about that once it talked about something called a human. Thet're said to have only two legs, something called hands to grasp things, no tails, short manes called hair, and little body hair. Although I haven't seen one, I supposed there could be such thing. Maybe they can be fornd in the Everfree Forest. If so I'd like to meet and study one. Then I'll write a letter to Princess Celestia explaining my discovery."

Pinkie: "Oooo! Something called humans. Yeah I saw one. They're watching us right now. They're really nice and look and dress kind of funny. I like to talk to them from time to time and even threw a party for one of them. Oopsie! I shouldn't have said anything as it's not in the episode script. Promise that you'll forget what I said? Pinkie Promise?"

"Well, once when I was just starting at Sugarcube Corner I accidentally thought that tsp. meant Ten Square Pounds! Hey, they sound the same. Anyway, I was surprised that Mr. and Mrs. Cake wanted so many cupcakes. Apparantly they didn't. But when the left with the cupcakes they needed, I ate the rest! They were soooo good, all 365 of them. Hey, I realized I ate one cupcake per yera that day! My tummy kind of hurt that day after though."

• 1 month later...

No other questions?

How sad. I guess I have to turn in my "Interesting Person" badge.

Maybe I should resurrect this thread with come FAQs.

• Are you for real? (Yes, someone once asked me it). No, I'm actually a figment of your imagination. And my, you must have a very strange imagination.
  • Are you in a relationship? (Sigh) Not yet. I'm ever searching though for a pegasister.
  • If you could date someone who had the same personality as Twilight Sparkle would you? In a heartbeat! Just as long as she doesn't have the crazy tendencies like Twilight.
  • Do you believe in magic? Yes, and paranormal activities.
  • If you could have one magical ability, what would it be? I'd like to have an ability like Princess Cadence: being able to feel emotions and spread love and peace to others. Love is the strongest magic after all. Second would be clair cognisence (tha ability to know beyond normal human means).
  • Astrological Sign? Gemini
  • Idea Occupation? Working in a library! (Did I mention I'm an egghead?) Also writing a novel or even a novel series.

• 2 weeks later...

Awww...

You want my slightly inactive Ask Lux thread to go? :sad:

Oh no! The ponies don't like me threads and they don't want to be friend anymore!

Awww...

You want my slightly inactive Ask Lux thread to go? :sad:

Oh no! The ponies don't like me threads and they don't want to be friend anymore!

What?

I like your thread, you were just the most recently active ask me thread involved in LPW

Seriously though, there has to be something more efficient than deleting an entire community.

What are you implying you're seeing in said room? :kissy:

It would be funny hearing a knock on a door and seeing all these ponies there.

Well, welcome to my room. Drinks are in the fridge, there's snacks in the pantry, and the bathroom's down the hall.

What are you implying you're seeing in said room? :kissy:

It would be funny hearing a knock on a door and seeing all these ponies there.

Well, welcome to my room. Drinks are in the fridge, there's snacks in the pantry, and the bathroom's down the hall.

Do you carry any organic snacks? You'll have to get some of those if you don't.