The Return of Discord [Open]

"I'm not sure. I think it might be a weapon of chaos, or something like that." Balance said, giving his best guess. Then he had a revelation. "Wait... If these are weapons of chaos... Are these the real elements of Harmony? Or are they the elements of Chaos?" He took his necklace off. "I'll put this back on when we get confirmation."

Strife was panicking now, no matter what the mare said, the voices. wouldn't.go.AWAY! And they kept getting louder and louder! Telling him....things nopony should ever be cursed to know! And what happened whenever he begged them to stop? They laughed! It was a horrible, mocking laughter! HE NEEDED TO GET AWAY! BUT THIS STUPID MARE WAS HOLDING HIM BACK!

"Let.me.GO!" He screamed and struggled against his binds, DO IT, BREAK OUT, YOU HAVE THE POWER IN YOU, just do it. Don't let her trap you....like the Princess....

At the mention of the object of his rage, Strife felt his hate lend him power, what was keeping him from escaping?

The Mare....just like the voices said.

"Let...me...leave. Or I will hurt you. Badly." He mumbled out as he practicaly heard what meager strains of sanity he had left be stretched to their very limit.

Discord simply watched his little puppets dance under his strings.

Everything was going to his newly adapted plan. Every.Little.Thing.

Them finding the "Elements" was an newly added part of the plan, were they real or fake? It was a surprise!

In fact, the only unexpected event was Strife being captured, but he was fixing that problem....

the doctor pulled out his sonic screw driver and scanned the area "AH!" the doctor shouted in anger "the chaos is too powerful to even let me scan for fire heart" he said to balance "we can stay as a group or seperate?"

"We'll stay as a group. As soon as we seperate, it's likely Discord will come after us." Balance said, remembering what Fireheart told him about the maze.

Moon looked at the young colt sadly then replied You're free to go if you wish just let me know when you wish to go to the surface.

She released him and stepped away and waited his reply.

Fireheart heard voices coming from beyond a corner so he picked up his speed to rejoin the group of ponies in the maze. When he turned the corner he saw a gaint viking pony attacking the group, but they seemed to be holding their own. Fire decided he would end this little fight by opening a portal under the viking and sending it out of the realm. Hello everypony been busy have we?

Amber ulped as she fought to hold the blanket in place, and nodded to Balance pulling the element gem off his neck. "That is a great precaution. and yes, lets stick close. This maze is one big trap to seperate us."

Fortunately, Fireheart stepped out and sent the viking pony away. Amber mopped her brow in relief "Oh, you could say that, Staying alive keeps one very busy indeed."

"Ah, good, there you are Fire. This makes everything easier. We found a chess, with what appears to be the elements of harmony in them. However, they also have what seems to be weapons of chaos, so we're not sure if we should trust these 'elements'. Can you tell us if these are legitimate?" Balance asked, levitating the elements to Fireheart.

Fire eyed the weapon oddities then turned his attention to the so called "Elements" Balance was metioning about. Let me take a look at them. After a few seconds he said. I find it odd that Discord would give us an advantage against him, but these are the true elements but only the bearers can use them. These are desighned to work for the pony who represents that element, so to get these to work we'll have to find the mane six or we find the orginal bearers.

"The Mane Six? I think I've heard of them somewhere... Oh yeah, Strife told me about them. Or at least, their names. I suppose we should leave this maze if we're find them." Balance reached up to his neck, then had another realization. "Darn, Discord took away that teleporting necklace you gave me. Doesn't matter, we found the elements, I'm sure the exit isn't too far. Darn, I think I just jinxed us..." He looked around nervously, then was relieved to see the maze didn't appear to be changing. He put his element back on. "I'll be in abot 20% more danger with this on, but it looks awesome on me, so I don't care! Now, which way should we go..."

Fire looked down at the young colt and calmly said. " Don't worry about the necklace I can make more as for getting out if you remember I created a portal that sent that Viking away. I'll make another one that'll take us to Skyhaven so we can plan our next move. As for the mane six I think I know where they are it's just getting to them will be difficult I'll tell my plan once we reach Skyhaven though. Just let me know when you're ready.

He put his cat launcher on his back, gave a quick look at the zombie ponies, happy to see the cat still fighting them off. He also noticed the second cat didn't fall through the portal with the viking pony. "I'm ready when you two are!"

Strife laughed as the Mare allowed him to leave, maybe he would just destroy her! For the heck of it! He was beginning to feel like his old self again! Thanks to the voice!

"Oh? I can leave? How nice of you!" He laughed mockingly as the voice laughed with him, Very good Strife....glad to have you back....now I'm ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

With that he fell to the ground in pain, writhing and twitching as a being entered a place he was never meant too. After a full ten minutes of him screaming in pain,"Strife" rose and in a voice he seemed to share with Chaos itself, said," WeLl, wElL, Well, sO THis si sKYHAVEN? nEeDS MOrE ChAoS!" It laughed and sent out a purple beam directed at his caretaker.

Discord smiled,"They must think that they have a solid plan....but Chaos always finds a way." He then continued to focus on Strife, thanks to the little idiot he could finally destroy the Skyhaven! HE WAS FINALLY INSIDE!

Of course, Strife may die, but that was acceptable.

Fire nodded slightly then opened a portal strait to Skyhaven and walked through. When he reached the other side he left the portal open to let his copanoins through. He imedietly saw the pony strife attack one of his closet friends jumped in the way of the beam and knocked it away. "Strife, for attacking my closest friend and allowing pure chaos back into your heart I hearby banish you from this haven". He said in a booming godlike voice then said in a much softer, sadder voice I'm sorry and he sent him away back to Canterlot.

Balance was in awe as he saw the architecture of Skyhaven. Never before had he imagined something so beutifully crafted. He snapped back to reality when Strife attacked another pony. Fireheart sent him away, but something strange seemed to be happening with the spot that was struck when Fire deflected the beam. "Umm... Fire..." He continued to stare nervously at the spot struck. "Is it just me or... What is happening at that spot?" The area struck went dark, but then started changing to an array of many different colors. It was also spreading, and it seemed to be making an ovalish shape. "Uh oh... That looks like those portals that were in Canterlot when Discord's army invaded."

Fire notisced what Balance was worried about and swiftly stomped on the portal before chaos could pervert his home. Oh no you don't He growled pouring order magic into his hooves causeing the portal to crack then shatter. Fire quickly looked up to his new found friends and said with a worried look. We better hurry I fear Skyhaven is no longer safe.

Discord laughed as Strife fell throw the sky and onto a large statue,"Good show Strife! Now...Skyhaven is mine!"He laughed as he used the now weak chaos magic to gain a hold there, demanding the rooms become inverted and a new color be invented for every room.

"wHAT OD wE Do NoW?" The Discorded Strife asked as he removed the head from one of the Warriors still roaming the Maze.

"Oh dear Strife! Is it not obvious? I want to introduce you to my old friends! I think you know them!"He laughed as Strife glared at the Royal Palace.

"YOu dON'T mEAn THe PrINCESs, dO you?"

Discord popped up right next to him, wearing a rather sweet pair of shades,"Why yes I do. Out with the old and in with the new you know! Besides...I need to start MY statue collection."He grinned as they began walking towards out of the maze and towards the palace.

Why did they walk? Because walking is cool.

Bowie had been surprised to see Fire and have his opponent sucked into a portal. He elected to stay behind and had made it out of the maze unscathed. He suspected that Discord was luring them away from Canterlot, so that he could statue the Princesses and rule.

He stood at the steps, sword ready and the thunder of order and justice at the ready. He smiled and said to himself, "I've taken down a deity like figure before, I can do it again. Besides, my sword hurts him terribly." His suspicions soon proved correct as he saw Discord and Strife exit the maze, walking in his direction.

"They haven't seen me yet. I can cause some serious hurt.", he whispered with a smile as he launched a surprise ambush attack with a localized thunderstorm, electrocuting them.

Discord was taken by surprise as a bolt of lighting shot down at him, he didn't want to waste any energy deflecting it, so he decided on a far simpler solution. He picked up the dark crimson colored mage and raised him above his head, letting him take the blow.

"How rude! You know how hard it is to find a minion?" He asked his newly spotted foe as Strife fell to the ground in pain,"Not very hard actually. But that was still rude!" He winked and sent a wave of acidic Strawberry Milk at him, before picking Strife up and throwing him at the warrior.{behind the milk, of course....actually that would of been quite funny...)

"You two play nice now! Tata!" He gave a mocking salute and teleported to the entrance of the palace.

Strife fell to the ground 10 feet infront of Bowie,"wElL...tHAT hUrt AlOT..."He mumbled in his strange double-voice, before jumping to his still smoking feet,"bUT nOt aS mUCH HurT sa yoUR goING tO Be iN!" It yelled and launched itself at the legendary swordsmen, creating a vast assortment of weapons with his greatly increased magic to strike his foe down.

(( OOC: can someone bring me up to speed please? I lost track of this RP about 6 pages ago D= ))

Nemesis had became seperated from the others, the last thing he remembers was been in a ever changing garden maze, discord showed up and then nothing...he woke up on a hill in a field just on the outskirts of ponyville "Rebooting....Location: Outside of Ponyville..Power: 150 percent...Mission: Regroup with allies and Defeat discord."

With that he stood and activated his engine and took off to the sky..

(Alright Nemesis, basicly all your buddies have gone up into a ultra castle in the sky which is becoming Discorded and the Forces of Chaos are invading the major cities(and ponyville). Discord is at the doors of the Royal Palace and Strife is fighting a legendary swordsmen of justice. As for you Carmana, it's kinda late but it depends on what you want to be I suppose.)

(OOC1; The group was rescued off to the garden of Canterlot to find clues how to defeat Discord. Amber was cured of being actual amber stone. Discord's minions showed up to kick our tails, and Potey stole Strife's discord stone and swallowed it. Strife was sent to Fireheart's cloud city, Cloudhaven, where the Princesses are being kept safe, to save his life from critical injuries.

Potey in the meantime threw up the chaos stones and rejoined the group, now free of the taint

Discord set the group a challenge to find the real Elements of Harmony in the maze, no wings and such, untill the things were found during a zombie pony attack ("Attack of the blanks"?)

Discord has retaken Strife's mind and joined Strife in Cloudhaven with the intent of turning Celestia and Luna into statues. (or have Strife and Discord been tossed out?)

Amber is currently at a portal opened by Fireheart directly to Coudhaven to regroup and see if the Element objects found are real, with Cloud walking spells for everypony.

(OOC2: I have no problem with it if its not a royal changling or such that would take focus away from kicking Discord's scaily tail ;)

Amber wands Whinnied and reared before the portal "Lets do this!" and moved to enter.