The Return of Discord [Open]

Amber closed her eyes and cast a finder spell.

Her wand floated in midair for a moment then spun like a compass needle.

It finally settled on a direction "The cries for help being broadcast are coming from that way. Whoever it is... is in great pain too."

She looked to the Doctor. "Can your machine follow my wand?"

Lightning groaned as he tried to get up. He couldn't...his front left leg was bleeding badly and his right wing was still broken...his blade-like mane and tail were frayed and his horn was cracked......his 8 gold leg bands and their gems were still intact though

Balance felt a bit sick after the ride in the TARDIS. It wasn't something he would be use to any time soon. Though there was something bugging him about it... "What magic did you use to make it appear small on the outside? I tried very hard, but I couldn't find anything like that."

Shouldn't you be helping the pony on the ground?

Come on, this doc guy can answer one question before we help him!

If something happens, I'm blaming you...

Amber suddenly had her hooves full with Rainbow Dash trying to get past her to help "Come on! I never leave anypony hanging!"

the unicorn ulped 'Today would be a good time Miss Dash. Youre practically wearing a target on your back untill we get all of you together with your elements"

"Well i'm helping, Egghead, and you cant stop me!"

Frowning, Amber tapped Dash with the wand, putting her asleep "Now you are sleeping, tomboy.... Guards, keep her in one place please."

"Yes Ma'am!" The guards saluted and Amber trotted out to help.

She galloped over to see the pony the Doctor had located and cast a spell to check the injuries and frowned "Oh dear!"

Amber floated bandages from her saddlebags to wrap the leg wound, then fashioned sticks into a basket like weave for wing splints and gently wrapped them in place. "Can you move? We need to get out of here before more of those minions find us. If you cant, I'll try to float you over'

Balance was a bit angered about being ignored, but he knew now wasn't the time for that. He looked out and saw they were at the camp. "Perhaps it would be best to go somewhere where we can put this pony under medical surveillance. Is there a doctor's office somewhere in Ponyville? Or, at least, what's left of Ponyville."

Balance gave a glance out to make sure none of Discord's minions were there. He noticed no living being in the building. It was in ruins, and there were many strange objects floating about within. The only item of use that was there was an old first aid kit. He grabbed it with his telekinesis and went back to the TARDIS. "Alright, it would be a good idea to diagnose the whole situation... Wing fracture... lacerations... Not much else. Doc, can you bandage his hooves while I put his wing in a cast? And Amber, you keep guard, we don't want anything attacking us while in here."

"darling I must insist you at least try on the blue armor for at least a day. come to me when you wear it and I'll give you a few things to make you look smashing" rarity said her eyes shining, the inspiration can be seen on her face.

Nemesis facehoofed and then said "Fine I'll try the blue armour on WHEN this is over okay?" He finally caved in to rarity's suggestions but deep down he felt he may look good in blue armour with a red visor.

the doctor started to wrap the gauze around his damged hooves "you know im not that kind of doctor but i have to keep the planet safe and the people of it" he got finished wrapping the hoof up in gause "there you go" he said to the new pony "by the way what's your name? im the doctor"

"Alright... There." Balance finished putting a wing cast on... Well, Carmana's wing. "If I'm remembering my mother's textbooks correctly, it could take up to a week with that on, depending on how bad the injury is. So I suggest you don't fly. Of course, you're no regular pony..." Balance noted that Carmana was an alicorn. "So it could heal quickly. So... Yeah." Balance stepped out to leave The Doctor with Carmana, and stepped over to Amber. "Looks like the sun will set soon... Sure has been a crasy day."

Amber Wands looked over her shoulder at the first aid going on "Can we move him yet? The longer we are out here, the more chance something totally chaotic will happen."

The unicorn snapped her head around to look up at the streak of light overhead "L-like that! Oh my Celestia!..."

Balance was happy at first, when the mare landed, since he believed it was (Whatever that robot-ponies name was before XD). However, he looked at her, then realized it wasn't. "Perhaps we should hide..." Balance suggested, backing slowly into the TARDIS.