The Return of Discord [Open]

Where is everypony at, Nemesis is still waiting with rarity at the meetup point. I'm confused about where everyone else is. ))

(We're in a random area in Ponyville, near a medical office to be specific. But we'll probably leave soon.)

Balance backed into the Doctor by accident. "Yeah, that would probably be best, doc."

(Fluttershy update! 'Cause I forgot she was with us XD)

Fluttershy was hiding away from the entrance of the TARDIS, scared from the crash nearby.

"Oh... Defend us, okay." Balance responded. No! He must have been sent by Discord to eliminate us!

Well... We don't really have much of a choice...

Yes we do! Kick him out and start the time machine!

It's called Timey! And... I don't know... He seems nice enough...

"Good, you're up. Don't move too much, we don't want another injury." Balance told Lightning.

Mandaline checked her Disc. No enemy signatures. "Can't say I blame you for being hesitant in the trust department..." She said Balance. She smiled. "No need to worry. Programs like me fight for the Users, not chaos."

Mandaline looked at Lightning. "Are you a Program as well?" She asked, referring to the glowing.

Amber Wands helped the injured pony inside the Tardis and reguarded the strange new pony (well, strangeER pony)

She kept her wand floating but at a more casual pose and looked at the heroine near the door. "Come on Miss Fluttershy, time to go."

Amber looked to the glowy pony as she spoke to Balance and Lightning "Um, Mandaline is it? Are you asking if we are essentially what I do with Spells loading them on my wand?"

She spared a glance at the thatched-rooved houses floating in the sky "Perhaps we had better continue this discussion at the rendevous. Lets not keep the Doctor waiting and get into the TARDIS, everypony."

Lightning looked at mandaline and focused ......a hand of black energy engulfed her and pulled her ino the tardis "Nopony gets left behind!" his bands glowed and a stone wall shot from the ground surrounding the tardis...the outside of the wall was covered in spikes

Both nemesis and rarity just looked around the area, Nemesis got up several times to patrol the area to make sure with was safe

"This is the right place darling?" rarity asked "Your friends haven't seemed to have arrived yet"

Nemesis came back and sat down across from her and said "Yes this is the right spot. I can only assume that they may run into trouble. but don't worry the team is capable." he looked down slightly and thought to himself "I hope they are okay..."

"Wait, so it's bigger on the inside?" Balance questioned. "I assumed some magic was used to make it appear as a telephone box to normal ponies, where it's was actually... Well, this."

Nemesis turned to the blue box that suddenly appeared behind himself and rarity "What the??? what is that???" he asked unaware that he instinctively released his cannons and pointed them at the blue box.

Rarity got behind nemesis after his reaction to the blue box suddenly "Oh darling that entrance was just so noisy"

"Umm...." Balance honestly had no clue where to go from here. He then noticed how the sun had almost set. "We can either find shelter and rest for the night, or stay up all night and stategise to defeat Discord... I'd prefer the former."

Amber Wands nickered "I found Miss Rainbow Dash and Spike, Balance seems to have found Fluttershy and I see miss Rarity. Who else is left to find?"

She looked over to Mandaline and Lightning "And if you two are up to it, can you explain about yourselves a bit? I am Amber Wands, of REIN. We are fighting to capture and put the Chaos God, Discord back in his prison. He has been wrecking the laws of physics and magic all night and day. Some of you may be a bit lost from your home locations if your appearances arent some of his tricks on you."

"and im the doctor former time lord here to save protect any planet or dimension out there and uhh" he started to rub his hoof on the bluebox and grinned "nemisis,mandaline,balance,rarity, meet the tardis it stand's for Time And Relavint Dimensions In Space!" he giggled a little "it's asically a time machine it's thrid demensional it's a space ship it can disuise as anything but after one of my trip's to england 1748 it got stuck like this and i couldn't change a thing"

"Yes, I believe we, or at least I, have met Timey." Balance told The Doctor. No doubts about it, I have found your 'meeting' under 'TARDIS' and 'TIMEY'.

Thanks, but I didn't need you to search for it, I knew about it.

You said 'believe', so you obviously needed it certified.

It's just a figure of speech!

After finishing that little argument with himself, Balance turned to introduce himself. "I'm Balance Scales. I'm just a lawyer who was caught up in this." His normally prideful introduction was quite humble, for once. Really though, he was starting to feel useless, as he had a robot, a 'program', a wizard from Canterlot, and a time lord in his group. It was starting to bring on an inferiority complex. Fluttershy was still hiding behind some machinery, too scared to join the large group.

Lightning sighed "I am Lightning Shadow...Im from the everfree forest...and the reason for my less than ideal condition is simple......i had crashed into the ground after fighting Discord himself......" His leg bands glowed darkly at the mention of discord