The Return of Discord [Open]

while they were waiting for the other's suddenly *creak SLAM* "HUH?!" the doctor turned then the tardis started to de materialise

"HEY THATS MY TARDIS!?" the doctor ran fast and got init then soon it took off leaving the others behind *inside the tardis*

the doctor noticed a hooded pony piloting the tardis "HEY GET AWAY FROM THAT" then the hooded ponyturned out him *gasp* it was that zebra the doctor got angry yet terrified let me put us down you CAN KILL US" then the zebra just kept pushing buttons the doctor pushed him outta the wa and started to send the tardis back

• 1 month later...

Ooc: to late to join in?

Ss had been lookimg on outside as the events followed inside his house as the outside world corrupted by discord had found his old armor he had and his trusty sword and had started to head to where discord was

...present time...

..."finally i'm almost through this forest" as i looked on i had saw the edge of the strangely colored forest and onward to the town of... "ponyville?" i had said in confusion as i had saw that there was chocolate milk and floating buildings everywhere and a rapidly changing day/night cycle but just on the road ahead i had saw pony's fighting over or what i saw as fighting over a metal box as a wave of energy passed by me i approached and asked "*cough* would you mind explaning whats going on?"

"im a little busy" then he threw the switch the vwooming stopped "AHHAHA! YES" he turned to the fellow colt "hello im the doctor im along last enemy of discord yes you heard correctly he tried to rule planet's make everyday the worst day but i stopped him once i'll do it again with the help of my freind's we'll destroy him!"

"ahh ok i was on my way there myself" i say "that forest was a pain though i kept going through ending up in the same place i had started. but i digress it is nice to meet you doctor" i look past the doctor to see his party consisting of a lot of pony's and a strange robot one "i'm not even going to ask"