Random episode disscussion page

Starswirl's avatar has the right idea.

TWI NEEDS GLASSES!

You are just now realizing this? Glasses are awesome.

That said, I think Twi just ignored the gray and chose to believe in her friends until that was broken. It wasn't that she didn't see it, but rather she didn't want to believe it.

Yeah.. Gorden frerman had glasses duke nukem had glasses, rainbowdash had glasses...

Terminator had glasses.

Bruce Lee wore glasses (prescription no less)

edit: I love how this discussion has now become a discussion on how/why twilight needs glasses. I <3 this community

Ponies turning grey was probably of less concern then the nearly unstoppable god of chaos destroying the world.

In fact grey ponies seemed like the least strange thing happening. She probably just thought they were getting pale from something or another

Well, in "Party of One" Pinkie turns a duller color as well. Maybe losing their brightness is a natural side effect of despair for ponies.

Pinkie Pie "discorded." Pinkie Pie in "Po1" Almost the same color. It makes me wonder more why her hair didn't straighten out when Discord got her.

Did.... Did I.just see..... A pony..... Dressed as SCORPIAN FROM MORTAL KOMBAT!?!?!?

Perhaps this should be a random pony discuss thread.....

Yup!

I really liked Iron Will in putting your hoof down. Should I feel stupid for hoping he would show up to help motivate Fluttershy in Hurricane Fluttershy? Or hopeing that he might be a bouncer for the royal wedding? Or just to see him again at all?

I really liked Iron Will in putting your hoof down. Should I feel stupid for hoping he would show up to help motivate Fluttershy in Hurricane Fluttershy? Or hopeing that he might be a bouncer for the royal wedding? Or just to see him again at all?

YOU APOLOGIZE

I PENALIZE

Iron Will is pretty cool. I just wish that he didn't rhyme like Zecora.

*Gasp*

Maybe Zecora and Iron Will are related! :-o

Anyway, did anyone notice that in Hurricane Fluttershy, there was a Pegasus that looked like Doc Brown from Back to the Future?

And did anyone notice that in Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, Granny Smith acted just like Marty McFly from Back to the Future when Flim/Flam called her chicken?

... As you can see, I love the Back to the Future trilogy, and so does My Little Pony, apparently.