Nahima Haiku [Final]

Nahima

Roleplay Type:Equestria RP

Name: Nahima Haiku

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Coat Color: Black

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Mane and Tail are silver with a stripe of black down the middle of both.

Physique: She is a bit on a small side, causing her to be shorter than the average pony. But her build is slim for ease to fly.

Cutie Mark: a journal with a quill and ink drops

Origin/Residence: She was born and raised in Cloudsdale but she is looking to move outside of Cloudsdale in order to start her great project. She wants to write the history of Equestria, and not just any history but the one about legends and mysteries.

Clothing: Usually a blue saddle bag, carrying around notebooks and quills

Occupation: She has become the historian of Equestria, traveling from town to town trying to get all she can to fill the Great Libraries of Canterlot.

Likes: Flying, writing, researching, super natural, mysteries and traveling

Dislikes: Being in one place too long, being unsure of one’s self

Character Summary:

History

Nahima Haiku has always love to do research. It wasn’t uncommon to see her either in a library between the shelves or out asking questions. With all the history of weather covered in her books and the studies of Flight school, she felt that she had outgrown Cloudsdale. And thought it was time to leave her home and go on a new adventure through Equestria.

Being really close with her father and him believing in her talents as a writer, it was a big down fall when he died. Nahima is only left with a mother who is very busy as a flight instructor at the main campus. Never having time to spend with her daughter because of the way she dealt with the loss of her husband. Nahima never really got to know her mother as much as she would like. While others believed in her mother and sang her praises, Nahima never was able to understand.

Deep in her heart she felt it was the real reason for her to leave her home city.

Parents – Her parents are Karen (father) and Mystic Skies (Mother)

Cutie Mark Story – It has been a long summer with letters from her father about his great triumphs during his own travels around Equestria. Nahima was waiting for the last next letter saying he was going to return home. A telegram pony came to her door at an unusually late hour. Feeling a knot in her stomach she took the telegram and read it. Her heart sank and she ran to the only place that could think of and that was to her mother.

She relayed the telegram to her and waiting for her mother to comfort her. But to her surprise her own mother and fallen into her own grief and left her daughter alone.

Upset and alone, Nahima ran to the library to drown herself in books to try and dull the pain. But as she read she realized she need to know what the world was about that caused her to lose the one Pony she held so close to her. As she started to do research on everything she could, her cutie mark appeared, making her realize that it was her father’s parting gift to his one and only daughter.

Flaws – Holding grudges, unable to look past them for those who backstab her, having a dislike for her mother.

Personality – Always loyal to her friends, and wanting to be the best at all she does.

post-26-0-85730600-1336869631.png

post-26-0-71029600-1336869659_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Somehow, you've got a piece of Comet Shot's Application up there. :shock:

History – Comet Blaze always had a thing for space and the things that dwelled inside of the deep mysterious abyss called the Universe. She would study every fallen star, trying to follow them by flying towards them. It was her deepest passion. Her father disagreed and wanted her to join Flight School, wanting her to be a famous flyer. Her mother on the other hand wanted her to be a famous politician. Having so much pressure on her, she decided to run away, finding a temporary home in Manehatten. Not really fitting in, she explored Equestria, marking down every constellation, comet patterns, and so much more. Anything to do Space, she wrote down and memorized it.

When she got older, she went back to Cloudsdale and finished flight school, visiting her parents ever so often. They saw how much her passion had made her happy and they finally agreed to accept it.

As she became a young mare in her age, she finally scored a job as Weather Control. Sure it was a small step and not her dream job, but it would do for now.

History – Comet Blaze always had a thing for space and the things that dwelled inside of the deep mysterious abyss called the Universe. She would study every fallen star, trying to follow them by flying towards them. It was her deepest passion. Her father disagreed and wanted her to join Flight School, wanting her to be a famous flyer. Her mother on the other hand wanted her to be a famous politician. Having so much pressure on her, she decided to run away, finding a temporary home in Manehatten. Not really fitting in, she explored Equestria, marking down every constellation, comet patterns, and so much more. Anything to do Space, she wrote down and memorized it.

When she got older, she went back to Cloudsdale and finished flight school, visiting her parents ever so often. They saw how much her passion had made her happy and they finally agreed to accept it.

As she became a young mare in her age, she finally scored a job as Weather Control. Sure it was a small step and not her dream job, but it would do for now.

If you are ready for final evaluation, please mark your application title with the [FINAL] tag.

Just a quick thing I noticed. You mention a Great War in your application, but I am uncertain about how this fits into continuity for World of Equestria/Mane RP. The last "great war" was 1000 years ago against Nightmare Moon and there's no way Nahima's father could be that old. I'd take another look at how you want to spin this particular aspect.

If you are ready for final evaluation, please mark your application title with the [FINAL] tag.

Just a quick thing I noticed. You mention a Great War in your application, but I am uncertain about how this fits into continuity for World of Equestria/Mane RP. The last "great war" was 1000 years ago against Nightmare Moon and there's no way Nahima's father could be that old. I'd take another look at how you want to spin this particular aspect.

I went ahead and made the changes and I added the tag. Sorry about that!

I've sent a few suggestions for very minor tweaks; then you will be good to go :3 Go ahead and reply to let me know when you've got those changes, or if you have any questions, and i'll go ahead and stamp your application at that time :)

Thank you so much for looking over my app. I made the changes with the great war stuff, I thought it was fully removed. I added a few more small things and I figured since we had other historians maybe I could be a historian of mysteries and legends. Not saying there are but like vampires, history on timerwolves, things like that. Again thank you!

Thank you so much for looking over my app. I made the changes with the great war stuff, I thought it was fully removed. I added a few more small things and I figured since we had other historians maybe I could be a historian of mysteries and legends. Not saying there are but like vampires, history on timerwolves, things like that. Again thank you!

Absolutely my pleasure :} A historian of mysteries and legends would be quite welcome, I'm certain there is a lot of history Equestria has yet to uncover! We're cautious of what types of creatures/mythologies we allow in officially, but a well told legend is something that is always part myth and part truth, it would be interesting to see how those are intepreted by a historian. <3 I made a small edit on your occupation line to read "a" instead of "the", so that its clear your not the only historian xD And it looks good, thanks for being patient with us, we've had a lot of apps lately xD

Absolutely my pleasure :} A historian of mysteries and legends would be quite welcome, I'm certain there is a lot of history Equestria has yet to uncover! We're cautious of what types of creatures/mythologies we allow in officially, but a well told legend is something that is always part myth and part truth, it would be interesting to see how those are intepreted by a historian. <3 I made a small edit on your occupation line to read "a" instead of "the", so that its clear your not the only historian xD And it looks good, thanks for being patient with us, we've had a lot of apps lately xD

:3 Thank you for looking over it. I know you are very busy. I am glad you like the idea for the myth parts. I know that there aren't vampires, but that was the first thing that came to mind to explain. I can't wait to get started. I already have one person who wanted to RP with me and I am looking forward to it. *hugs* thanks again!

:3 Thank you for looking over it. I know you are very busy. I am glad you like the idea for the myth parts. I know that there aren't vampires, but that was the first thing that came to mind to explain. I can't wait to get started. I already have one person who wanted to RP with me and I am looking forward to it. *hugs* thanks again!

Your very welcome! :3

AppApproved.png