Greetings and Salutations, everypony!

Blueblood

About Myself: I'm a college junior, currently home for the summer (Northern Virginia). I'm studying geography and remote sensing; when I'm not doing schoolwork, I'm usually reading, playing video games, or writing.

How I found Canterlot.com: My sister (Hello!)

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: CR. Not from his retrospective, from his "Pinkie Pie in 5 seconds" video. It made me wonder what a guy my age was doing watching My Little Pony. Decided to Check it out, and, well...

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle
Personality-wise, you could pretty much say I'm Twilight Sparkle (or Dusk Shine, to be precise), mixed with a little Fluttershy(Butterscotch). Well read, rather introverted, a little shy before I'm coaxed out of my shell, but I can get along pretty well with most people once I'm past that initial hurdle. I do more listening than talking, most of the time, and I'm rather easily pleased.

I do have limits to my toleration, but that's more likely to provoke paragraphs of grandiloquence than a full Fluttershy-style social beatdown (consequence of speech and debate).

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the forums! Have a wonderful stay! Also, ask me anything about SEGA Genesis and I will more than likely be able to help you.

@MyLittlePonyTales Thank you. Oh, and Osprey77 is my sister. She'll be showing up soon enough.

@SilverSwirl Thanks. I came to gaming fairly late in life, so I've a bit of catching up to do. If I have any Genesis-related questions, I'll send them your way!

• Like 1

Thanks all. Currently looking for work right now, so I don't know how much I'll be able to hang around here, but I'll drop by as often as possible!