Mafia Round 1: Game Thread

Derpy huh? i can't say i'm upset... she's always causing trouble... she's nice, but seriously, how much damage has she caused in our town? Frankly if they replaced her with someone more competent i wouldn't complain...

What a horrible thing to say! She tried her best. That's all anypony can ask of her.

Frankly, I'm suspicious of anypony who be be so cold towards another. ¬_¬

I want to be arrested, just to get my innocence out of the way.

'kay.

Vote: SilverSwirl

With 13 players, 7 votes is the majority.

No Arrest (7): DarkAura, Star1228, tyler008bon, featherquill, SilverThorn, Sparkleheart, Conor Colton

SilverSwirl (2): SilverSwirl, DIego Havoc

SilverThorn (2): MicroChip, Starfox64x

Vote table

Normally, I would end the day here since a majority has been reached, but as it has not yet been 24 hours and there are still a couple of players missing, I would like to give them a chance to post first. Thus, vote changes will still be allowed until the day ends. If there is still a majority by 5 pm PST/8 pm EST, the day will end regardless of whether or not the other players have shown up.

Also, please let me know of any mistakes with the vote tally.

A weighty choice is yours to make, the right selection or a big mistake. If the wrong choice you choose to pursue, the foundations of home will crumble without you.

With 13 players, 7 votes is the majority.

No Arrest (7): DarkAura, Star1228, featherquill, SilverThorn, Sparkleheart, Conor Colton, Dunder

SilverSwirl (2): SilverSwirl, DIego Havoc

SilverThorn (3): MicroChip, Starfox64x, tyler008bon

Vote table

As a reminder, the day will last for another hour and a half. If at that time there is a majority, the day will end. Also, please let me know of any mistakes with the vote tally.

No Arrest

As the sun started to set, the ponies of Ponyville began returning to their homes. They didn't get very far that day in their discussion. Instead, they decided that it was far better to be patient than to wrongfully imprison one of their own. The loss of Derpy weighed heavily on their minds, but that only served to solidify their determination to end this threat to Ponyville.

The sun fell beneath the horizon, plunging Ponyville into darkness. Everypony locked their doors and began to prepare for a tense night. Hidden in the shadows, their enemies sneaked out and began their preparations...

Night 1 Start!

- Roles with a night action, please send me a PM with your decision as soon as possible.

- Please do not post in the thread during night.

Update: I am setting a deadline for Night 1. The deadline is 6 pm MST/ 8 pm EST on May 22nd (tomorrow). This is subject to change, but will not be moved later than this time. You may expect Day 2 to begin sometime tomorrow evening.

Ponies began to come out of their homes and make their way towards the town square. Friends were relieved to see each other alive and well, and the Mayor did a quick headcount. "Hmm... We're missing somepony. Would anypony be kind enough to check onthe good doctor?"

"Oooh, I'll go!" A young filly shouted eagerly and rushed off towards the doctor's home.

"Wait! You shouldn't go alone!" A pegasus pony flew after the young filly, quickly catching up. The two walked towards the doctor's house; the filly happily chattering away while the pegasus tried to crush a growing feeling of anxiety.

They arrived and knocked on the door. It slowly swung open, and the ponies peeked inside. The house was trashed; furniture was overturned, parchment and medical supplies were scattered everywhere, but there was no sign of the doctor.

The pegasus grabbed the little filly and flew as fast as she could back to town square. "Mayor! Mayor! Conor Colton is gone!"

Conor Colton has been captured.

Conor Colton was the Doctor.

Day 2 Start!

Not Conor. He was one of my few good friends. I don't think the changelings took him because they knew he was the doctor. Chances are he was onto something. I'm going to see if he left us anything important that tells us what he was thinking.