Karnaloth

aye its my OC, since teen dragons are allowed imma bring his tail over

Roleplay Type:Equestria Mane

Name:Karnaloth

Sex:Male

Species: Sky Dragon

Eye Color:red

Scale Color:black

Tail/Markings Color & Style:the black goes down his tail and then flows into a darkish red colour, two classy horns on top of his head and small spikes running down his neck then slightly bigger at his back and then size down toward the end of his tail.

Physique:strong and big

Cutie Mark:N/A

Origin/Residence:curently lingers in the everfree forest, but can be found travelling alot.

Motivation:to prove to pony kind that not all dragons are bad, and when he grows up trying to not be a big old grump like his kin.

Likes: ponies, flying, eating, sleeping, day dreaming, staring at the night sky, company though likes being alone at the same time.

Dislikes: loud noises, being suprised, trouble makers, daimond dogs, talking about his family

Character Summary:

history: Karnaloth spend most of his baby dragon time by his friends and family, nothing special happened until he met a pony, he doesn't remember her, but can't quite forget her either, it was memorable for him, because it was the moment that he realised that his kin is rather grumpy, they scared the pony off, all the while Karnaloth wanted to meet her, but she was obviously long gone. When he reached his teen age, he abandoned his family, it scarred his heart and the wound is still deep, but in his eyes, it was the right thing to do. He was determined to proof to pony kind that he was not like the others, he had heard from others that many dragons have become friends with pony kind. He finds that hard to believe because so far he had only been shunned or they had run away. So he resides in what the ponies know as the everfree forest, or at least, for now.

he always had different beliefs then most of his fellow dragons, and was often shunned by other dragons because of it, for they would go on and bother some poor sod who wondered to far, or go and chase other creatures, even play with the eggs of the birds that had only recently laid them. But the worst in Karnaloths eyes, would be full grown dragons traveling, and making their home in populated areas, he knew all to well what a smog cloud his father would create by simply snoring, let alone what another, more violent dragon would do in such a situation, so all in all, this was complete and utter nonsense to him, he found no pleasure in chasing others, or fighting others, not at all. He had alot more pleasure in things as counting stars, chatting with other dragons(whom were rarely interested) and ofcourse studying. Although dragons had no books with them, he was able to study things such as woodland critters, whom after a while, did start seeing of a peaceful creature and not a threat to their eggs/young or homes. although because of this he was alone much, it didn't concern him, because he liked being alone, although he never had problems with some nice company either.

while he stays in the everfree he always tries to contact ponies, hoping that they'll give him a chance, his personality has so far not helped him, he frequently shy's away, afraid that he'd cause somekind of damage or that he says something wrong.

Parents : his parents are typical dragons, yet probably a bit more patient, he doesn't know where they are or if they even remember him.

Flaws: often comes out more angry then he actually is, bad at explaining or calming someone down.

Personality: though easily provoked, most of the time Karnaloth is very calm, but not very talketive either, only when someone were to make conversation with him he'd crawl out of his shell and go on with a full on discussion/tale, in the end he is a kind but fairly ''shy'' dragon. also has a strange way of talking sometimes.

(no picture sowwy, I do not have the artistic skills to make one :D)

May I just say how much I LOVED The quote "He may not remember her but he can never forget her"? That is so poetic you seem to have a way with words. :o

Though I think you should downplay the fact that ponies wont get too close due to him looking Evil after all ponies I would think wern't that shallow, perhaps maybe instead have him be a little antisocial and whenever he gets a good chance to interact with Ponies he loses his nerve because HE thinks that they might think he's evil?

Greetings, I feel this is a pretty good application, but I have just one question still:

he always had different beliefs then most of his fellow dragons, and was often shunned by other dragons because of it, it didn't concern him much, because he liked being alone, although he never had problems with some nice company either.

Could you elaborate on this some please? What different beliefs does he have that are atypical from a dragon (outside of the already stated view towards ponies); I think detailing them some would go a ways towards establishing the depth of his personality.

there added, it was pretty quickly thought up, so they're may be some errors here and there, my knowledge on the dragons in Equestria is severely limited to only the episode about them, so I had to base it off that and make some assumptions ;-)

We have some dragon lore if you want to look at that. Otherwise if you feel its good to go, I'll be happy to read again. :)