Hellu thar! ^^

DarkStar

About Myself: I'm a little random and crazy sometimes. ...I like to play Golf as both a sport and hobby.. oh yes, and roleplaying!

How I found Canterlot.com: By Googling a MLP roleplaying website ^^

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After a good friend of mine introduced me to the show... since the first episode, I was hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hai everypony! ^^

Yes, I can speak normal English, but sometimes I just choose not to. =u= It's a fun little thing that I'm sure everyone can fit in their vocabularies... anyway, that's not important right now. What is important is the introduction...

Now, let's see... where to begin... well, how about the basics?

As far as names go, I'll only give my first name to reduce risk... those who wish to get to know me, I would love it if I was referred to as Andrew. I'm sixteen years old and I can't wait to get a chance to know all fillies and gentlecolts here!

Though it's my main purpose for being here, I also like to just talk and socialize... I simply love the simple act of textual roleplaying with various users on the net, and since I've seen the beloved cartoon, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" I have recently developed a character based off of the series, but... hopefully not regretably, with a more boyish tone and a darker past... some of it actually modifies some of the history of the show itself, but that's what I like to do sometimes. I like to modify things and make it interesting in another sort of way. Though I do love the show itself, I mean... who doesn't, right? ^^ In fact, a good friend of mine is the reason I even became part of the herd. In fact, since May 7th, 2012, I've been nothing but a MLP freak! I suppose I annoy some people, but I don't care... the show's just great!

I already have a profile made for my character, and hope to be able to show it soon. ^^ As it can't be helped... I'm just eager to get started.

More later... as I might need a little rest. I had an operation recently, and in fact got back from the hospital just yesterday after having my appendix removed. All is well now, other than some staples in my skin keeping my three small incisions together, and bandages to stop the bleeding. I hope to see you all soon!

Have a good one, everypony! I'm glad I had a chance to speak out some to all of you! Peace out! /)

Oh hai! I used to be into golf myself...until I broke my club for a TOTALLY FAIR REASON...I'm terrible at it and it frustrated me. Anyway if you're big into modification and slightly darker story lines then FIM free for all and crossovers sound like they're right up your alley! Great to have you on the site cant want to see you on the boards :D

I almost stopped reading at your name. Hello Andrew, I'm Andrew. Welcome to the forums. :D

As for that appendix, hope you feel better soon, and have fun skipping the last couple of days of school. xD I can tell we're gonna get along fine. Hope to see you in the RP section.

Crazy and Random? You'll fit right in! :D

And I expect to see you around the Roleplay area, I'll even check out your character when you post it ^_^

Anyway, Welcome to Canterlot, man.

Gooooood mooooorning, everypony! ...Though I know that nobody really likes Mondays, let alone Monday mornings... might as well keep the light of the moment, anyway. ^^

So... I read literally every one of your replies, and I must say that I'm VERY happy to receive a warm welcome from everypony here in Canterlot! And also that I sometimes wish my smile could be as large as Pinkie Pie's... ah, there we go! :D WHEEW!

NOW... listen carefully... nah, not really. But you can if you want to. Because I simply wish to show courtesy to all ponies that went out of their way to welcome me to Canterlot... by replying to ALL posts in a single post! Yes, I have thought about it... and as a result, I crossed my arms, made a serious expression, and here's my end result...

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Despite the slight absent-mindedness which could easily be a side-effect of the operation. I'm going to respond to everyone because I feel it's the right thing to do. ^^

To MyLittlePonyTales:

Thanks so much! Pinkie Pie has such a beautiful voice... TuT Oh, and in their tongue... she's Dovahkiin... Dragonborn! (0:22) FUS RO DAH!!!!

To Winter:

Thanks a bunch! Yes, I'd say I'm recovering quite nicely... and it won't be long before these staples are removed by the doc that performed the surgery on me... HE'S AN ASIAN DUDE! :D Well... I respect him, anyways. ^^ And just to put it out there, I've also completed a tale about my character regarding his history... though I finished it yesterday, while still being affected by side-effects of the operation. I just wanted to get it done and finish what I started... and to be honest, I just know I'll have a great time here!

To CrescentBlaze:(Awesome name by the way!)

Well... I guess some things in life we just don't feel like doing. I actually started Golf earlier this school year. We actually took home a trophy from the championship! Fifth place out of ten! And I finally caught up to being as good as my coach! Even though it's only fifth place... it's still all gold and sparkly and shiny... everything is better with sparkles! ^u^ And as a matter of fact, my character actually is a crossover in and of itself! Ever played MDK? That one arcade shooter that came out in 1997? It was pre-installed with a first generation Mac? WELL, my character, is not really the same, but is based off of the main character of MDK. Though, ironically, I do NOT plan on involving him in many fighting roleplays unless I feel like it... I actually have other intentions for him. Think of it this way... if you spent most of your life without a single friend, then wouldn't friendship be one of your very deepest desires? Even if you plan not to show it? You'll see what I mean in his cheesy history. lol

To Opal, A.K.A. ANDREW!

Good to see another Andrew on this forum! It feels some small of a world, at least for this name. ^^ But then again, I suppose it would be confusing at times to have two or more people with the same name in the same room. And don't worry, I should be better soon once these wounds finally seal themselves and I can get the staples removed, and I really am skipping the last week of school as a matter of fact. ^^ But that's okay, because my AIMS scores should allow me to pass on to the next grade anyway... I can look forward to being a sophmore next year!

To Dunder:

Good to hear! Yes, you definitely will see me around in the roleplaying area, and I in fact pretty much have everything prepared for my character! It feels good to finally be a part of a more active crew... and I hope to see you and many others around the roleplaying sections too!

To SilverSwirl:

Thanks a bunch! ^^ I sure as heck will have an excellent time... I just know it!

To SaucySpider:

Thank you! Though if you did finish the rest of that... then I would officially have a lyrics sheet for the welcome song! ^^ Thanks either way!

To Shadowrunner:

Thanks, I'm starting to like it here even more!

To Armony:

You definitely will see me! Keep an eye out and I'll be there before you know it!

To Rosewind:

First off... I LOVE your profile picture... it's cute >w< And for another... Rarity has mad skillz! I wish I hit a hole in one at all this past Golf season... but at least my highschool team took home a trophy for fifth place! And our beloved Rarity has clearly earned all of the rupees inside that basket. :3 Just hoping that they can all fit in her wallet. >.>

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHEEEEW! LOOK MA! I DID IT! :D There's my shout to EVERYPONY that had replied to my previous post. You all are awesome, and I just know we'll get along swell! Now, considering it's still in the morning, I'm gonna chill here for a while. Sitting back comfortably, watch a little MLP, and even browse a little bit on here and see what's been going down. Have a good one, everypony! Peace out! /)

Welcome to Canterlot, it's nice to see you around thesse parts :D

First off, your the colt for completing that challenge like a boss. Secondly, I'm releaved that your operation went ok without a hitch, but a appendix removal sounds painful. Even if you were asleep through the whole thing I defiantly couldn't handle something like that very well, so your coolness has increased by 20% in my book. If your taking medication, then that's probably what's clouding your mind, so hopefully it won't last for very long.