Name every frame!

MyLittlePonyTales

Alright, so there's a massive picture behind this spoiler.

188456%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Akarzahnii%20fluttershy%20humanized%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle%20vinyl_scratch.jpg

The game is this. Start with the first frame/picture, and name which episode it's from. Next person, take the next frame, going down. So, there will be 11 Twilight Sparkle's, and then we'll start over (going from left to right would mean six people posting the same episode in a row at times).

That's 66 pictures! Only name one frame, and make sure it's the frame that we're on. Numbering them may be in your best interest. Go!

Aw, no fair! I come in at the easiest part!

Twilight Sparkle frame 6: When she's "researching" Pinkie pie in Season 1 Episode 15: "Feeling pinky Keen."

Tooooo easy. But I know all of them, so maybe I shouldn't play. (As in, I know what they're supposed to be, not actually "What" as if the artist told me.)

#12: Regular Pinkie Pie (i.e. Friendship is Magic part 1)

When we get to 41ish, and I have to subract three times eleven to get eight, I might be annoyed that we aren't saying something like "RD #8".

PP #2 (#13) is the final gala dress. Thank goodness the row follows a pattern. I didn't recognize this one by itself.