Name every frame!

MyLittlePonyTales

hi hi

First question: Nope, PP#5 is Madam Pinkie Pie from Its About Time.

Second question: Eyup. :)

AJ#1 = Applejack regular type. I tried to find a moment in time when Applejack had that expression, but the closest I could find was the stock AJ image that always gets used where she's got one leg crossed across the other and her head is tilted slightly back.

hi hi

I'm not 100% on this, because there may be a different episode where she's wearing the neckerchief, but I that AJ#4 is from A Bird in the Hoof, where she's trying to decide what she's supposed to eat first.

Did you confuse #4 and #5?

Edit:

Ah, I get it.

Ginger called out #3 correctly, Tales called out #4 but called it three, then Ginger called out #5, but called it #4.

AJ#6 is "the last roundup" AJ working in the chocolate cherry factory

Edit 2:

Everyone ignore me!

hi hi

I'm not 100% on this, because there may be a different episode where she's wearing the neckerchief, but I that AJ#4 is from A Bird in the Hoof, where she's trying to decide what she's supposed to eat first.

Ah pony feathers.

A Bird in the Hoof:

Applejack2_S01E22.png

Sisterhooves Social:

Apple_Bloom_Threatening_2.png

Wait, I think I'm right... the scarf in the image is green, while the one she wears in Bird in the Hoof is red. Also, she has dirt on her, which I believe was from her hiding in the mud in Sisterhooves Social. Plus, the number... wait, Sisterhooves didn't have numbers, did they? Are we both wrong? :-|

AJ#10 is "Fru-fru, Glittery, lacy outfit" Applejack, from Look Before you Sleep's truth or dare match. At least Rarity was happy about it. :)

AH! That is absolutely one that I had no chance in getting...at least until my sister and I get to that episode tomorrow. I foresee a new brony very soon...

hi hi

Look Before you Sleep is my favorite episode, so there wasn't much chance for me to miss that one. :)

Also, AJ#11 is from the Hearths Warming Eve card creator flash game from Hasbro's website that they released as part of the build up for the episode, and although I guess it didn't make it into the actual episode, those flash images spread like wildfire when people were itching for possible spoilers. Applejack in a scarf and hat.

• Like 1