Favorite Episode (Season 2): Round 1 Poll 1

Ponyville Division  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes below, which are your favorites? Check up to 3 episodes (and no more)

• A Canterlot Wedding
    • The Mysterious Mare Do Well
    • Sweet and Elite
    • It's About Time
    • Ponyville Confidential
    • Hurricane Fluttershy

This poll is part of a larger bracket in the Best Episode Ever! tournament (Master thread/bracket here: http://www.canterlot...ason-2-edition/)

This thread will close after 5 days.

You may vote for as many as 3 episodes, but no more. This poll is public, and after the poll closes I'll be verifying votes to make sure this rule is followed. If you wish to vote for less than 3 episodes, this is allowed.

This topic will close automatically after 5 days, at 6:00 board time, on Monday, May 28th. Get your votes in before then!

Voting will get more heated in other divisional polls, I'm sure. A Canterlot Wedding is going to walk through the first round, so I didn't pack this one tight with hard choices. Hopefully, not too many favorites are voted away before sectionals.

haha I am the only one that liked the mysterious mare do well the most :D

Yes. Yes, you are. Your best hope is to wait for the worst episode polling after round 1 is over and keep it from gaining that ignoble title. I suspect it is the least popular episode of the series.

Yes. Yes, you are. Your best hope is to wait for the worst episode polling after round 1 is over and keep it from gaining that ignoble title. I suspect it is the least popular episode of the series.

I wasn't enamored with it, but I don't really agree with the vitriol it received.

Wedding, Sweet & Elite, Ponyville Confidential.

Wedding because duh.

Ponyville Confidential, mostly for Diamond Tiara, but overall I thought the whole episode was fun.

The last place was either Sweet & Elite or It's About Time. I like S&E for the song, but I have watched it several times, and It's About Time only once, so that may change later.

MDW was okay and hurricane Fluttershy was pretty good too.

MMDW, S&E, and Hurricane Fluttershy. Why not Wedding? Because I had four favorites out of this selection and Wedding’s gonna win anyway so I decided to switch it up. Now watch as everyone decides Wedding won’t need their vote and follows my lead, thus causing it to get eliminated in round one. *evil laughter*

• Like 1

MMDW, S&E, and Hurricane Fluttershy. Why not Wedding? Because I had four favorites out of this selection and Wedding’s gonna win anyway so I decided to switch it up. Now watch as everyone decides Wedding won’t need their vote and follows my lead, thus causing it to get eliminated in round one. *evil laughter*

Yay for gaming the system!

• Like 1

Pretty easy bracket for me. :)

1: A Canterlot Wedding.

2: Ponyville Confidential.

3: It's About Time.

Kinda surprised by the lack of votes on Ponyville Confidential. Perfectly cute, funny and touching episode. The CMC have never been better. ;)

The CMC never get the credit they deserve.

I suppose so. :?:

Didn't really love any of their episodes last season, so I guess this is the first time I've really noticed. :blush:

I can't believe how well MMDW is doing. Well, to correct myself, I'm surprised it has any votes at all!XD Least favorite episode, though it was still a 6/10.

Wedding will walk through this. Sweet And Elite is fantastic and past that, a bevy of solid episodes. Hurricane got my vote.

Pretty easy bracket for me. :)

1: A Canterlot Wedding.

2: Ponyville Confidential.

3: It's About Time.

Kinda surprised by the lack of votes on Ponyville Confidential. Perfectly cute, funny and touching episode. The CMC have never been better. ;-)

Those were my picks, too! *high hoof*

• Like 1

hi hi

Its About Time is one of my favorite episodes ever. 2nd favorite episode out of the entire series so far, and definitely my favorite of season 2. Alas, it is doomed to disappear in obscurity. (is it because there wasn't an epic pony war? is that why people didn't like it?) Hurricane Fluttershy and Sweet and Elite were another two of my top picks from this season.

I have a feeling the Canterlot bracket is going to have one or two outstanding episodes, but I'm not sure about Manehattan and Appaloosa.

Although, I guess its probably better this way. This way I only have to suffer the ignominy of defeat once instead of over and over again. :)