Hmm... well, for RPs there have been a lot of good ones. It didn't ever turn out like I had imagined, but A Dressmaker's Calling stands out strongly for being my first Rarity RP. I'm really finding the Dungeons and Dragons thread I'm doing with Magi, Dav and River interesting and unique. The first event I took part in, the 2011 Running of the Leaves, also stuck out to me for letting me really stretch my wings as Gilda. That was really fun. That said, I'd probably have to go with Pathfinder and the City of the Griffons-- I've just put more into that thread in terms of words and time that I can't justify picking anything else.

As for favorite RPer, between all the Pathfinder and Valen threads i've probably RPed with you more than anyone... so yeah, let's just go with that. This site has lots of awesome RPers though and I enjoy playing with all of them. :)

Oddest thing I've seen posted... huh... that's harder... Well, as an SRP I have to look at lots of apps, and as you know the apps that get posted can get pretty silly at time; I'd probably go with some of those. I will refrain from mentioning anything specific there though, as I wouldn't want to pick on anyone (except Bellosh or Robi maybe :blah: ).

What game may that be? :?:

A certain online board game rather creatively called Board Game Online. Feel free to google it if you wish, but be warned that the game is not appropriate for all ages.

Monsieur Time WIzard, what is the meaning of truth?

Broad questions are best questions! :mad:

Here you are:

truth |troōθ|noun ( pl. truths |troōðz; troōθs|)

the quality or state of being true : he had to accept the truth of her accusation.

• (also the truth) that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality : tell me the truth | she found out the truth about him.
  • a fact or belief that is accepted as true : the emergence of scientific truths |the fundamental truths about mankind.

[colour=#ff0000] [/colour][colour=#ff0000]*GASP!* :-o[/colour]

This cannot be! My plan to turn your mind inside out has clearly backfired on me!

You're the only person who actually gave me a clear, define answer via definition.

You may have beaten me this time, Time Wizard, but I'll be back! :x

But before I go, I leave you with this next question:

If Gilda had a job, what would it be?

[colour=#ff0000]*GASP!* :-o[/colour]

This cannot be! My plan to turn your mind inside out has clearly backfired on me!

You're the only person who actually gave me a clear, define answer via definition.

You may have beaten me this time, Time Wizard, but I'll be back! :x

But before I go, I leave you with this next question:

If Gilda had a job, what would it be?

Hmm, well Gilda would surely see any job where you have to work a boring routine or answer to someone else as being for losers and dweebs. Gilda would want a job where she could more or less manage herself and set her own schedule. Given her history of paling around with Dash and attending Junior Speedsters, Gilda probably has a love of speed and flight; taking this into account, for the RP I have her as a freelance aerialist. Of course, in the RP, she also often ends up as a sort of treasure hunter, intent to strike it rich quickly with some recovered treasure. This is the kind of "work" I see Gilda doing. She'd be too proud, too difficult and too lazy to work a normal job.

• 2 weeks later...

1. What was your inspiration for your username? It's very unique and I'v always been curious
  2. When did you decide that you wanted to be RPH? Have you found the job to be your calling on the site or something that came later?
  3. What was your inspiration for your very well done Lyra app? Has she always been a favorite or was it souly for LyraBon shipping?
  4. If you had the opportunity to apply for any cast (exception of the ones you already own) Which would it be and why?
  5. If you had to choose ONE of the Mane Six to completley remove from MLP :FIM which pony would it be?
  6. Reason why you would remove this one Pony from the cast?
  7. Which pony (background, cast, ect) do you personally identify with?
  8. Which Element do you feel you represent?

1. What was your inspiration for your username? It's very unique and I'v always been curious
  2. When did you decide that you wanted to be RPH? Have you found the job to be your calling on the site or something that came later?
  3. What was your inspiration for your very well done Lyra app? Has she always been a favorite or was it souly for LyraBon shipping?
  4. If you had the opportunity to apply for any cast (exception of the ones you already own) Which would it be and why?
  5. If you had to choose ONE of the Mane Six to completley remove from MLP :FIM which pony would it be?
  6. Reason why you would remove this one Pony from the cast?
  7. Which pony (background, cast, ect) do you personally identify with?
  8. Which Element do you feel you represent?

1. It came from a bit of randomness from my pre-FiM fanfic writing days. I had a recurring character concept that was named Phil the Time Wizard --basically this crazy guy with time powers and a vendetta against imaginary unicorns-- who popped up in some of my writings. I used it as my username when I joined a forum a friend of mine started as a sort of inside joke. It just ended up somehow sticking after that and has been my preferred username since.
  2. I didn't want to at first. It seemed like a lot of responsibility and I wasn't sure I would be accepted on the team. Then SteelEagle told me I needed to apply for it and convinced me I'd do well. I took that advice and sent my application in. As for whether or not it's my calling, I'm not really sure. I do really like overseeing apps and helping people when I can. I don't know; I've also had a lot of fun with lore builder stuff and am looking forward to doing more there. It has really enriched my Canterlot experience though and netted me a lot of great friends. ;)
  3. It's not just for LyraBon though I do love that. I really love Lyra. I like her design, I like her expressiveness. She just seems like a great deal of fun to me and has long been one of my favorite background ponies. With my app, I really wanted to get across her energy, her awkwardness and her expressiveness. I also wanted to respect at least some of the history Diego crafted with her while putting my own spin on it all. i also of course really embraced the lyre; I wanted her to recall the familiar image of a fun loving roving bard in a way, though modernized some. I also really wanted a cutie mark story that focused on her efforts and not just on something happening to her or her stumbling upon things on accident. Oh and I also really wanted to beat Robi. :mad:
  4. Hmm... Probably either Diamond Tiara or Princess Celestia. The former because Brian's Cheerilee threads always look super fun but I've never really had a foal character suited for them, and I do kind of enjoy playing jerks and bullies (I am Gilda after all. :)).Celestia is so majestic and regal and awesome and beautiful I wouldn't be able to resist though. I almost apped her last time until I saw Dio's flawless app and just decided I wanted that to win. if he ever didn't want her anymore I'd really think about it though.
  5. Fluttershy.
  6. I don't hate her, but she frequently frustrates me. We've seen the same sort of plot in her episodes a number of times now, which makes me think she's a more limited character. Keep Calm and Flutter On focused in on the true kindness and quiet sincerity which I think is the more interesting aspect of her persona than the ceaseless shy and cute. I don't know though. She seems the least vital to me.
  7. Hmm... I don't know. Big Macintosh maybe. I'm pretty understated and quiet though I try to be reliable. I'm not quite so serious nor am I any good at manual labor though, so I dunno. Maybe add a little Cheerilee in there. The Mane six are all a little vibrant for me to relate to any of them directly, though I'm sure there are moments where I relate to all of them. I relate to Spike a lot too in regards to pony preferences! ;)
  8. Interesting question. Laughter to an extent; keeping myself and others in good moods is something I try to do. I also strive to be kind to others as much as I can and think that's important. Honesty too is important with me. Hard to say really since all of the elements are things I consider to be important, but those are probably the ones I am best at expressing.

A question for Rarity: Do you have any tips on maintaining one's daily fabulosity?

[colour=#663399]Well, darling, to truly be fabulous concerns more than just what you see in your mirror each day. Sure, keeping yourselves immaculately well-groomed and away from dirt and other unpleasantries is important and you simply must always remember to dress as fashionably as you possibly can, with fine attention even to the details. However, to truly be and feel fabulous one must always remember to also treat other ponies with charity, warmth and grace. Things like rudeness, cruelty, and greed will keep anypony from shining like a fabulous diamond. Anypony who wants to be somepony fabulous would do well to remember this![/colour] ;)

Why is Twilight Sparkle so magical? :blush:

1. she's a unicorn/alicorn
  2. magic is her special talent
  3. friendship
  4. Rarity's fabulosity rubs off on her friends sometimes. ;)

• Like 1

If you were to live in a secluded castle for a decade with five six individuals of your choosing, whom would they be?

Sub Question: Which castle would you choose to live in?

Note:

The castle is cursed, you cannot escape by magic or conventional means. The only way to leave is to serve your time.

If you were to live in a secluded castle for a decade with five six individuals of your choosing, whom would they be?

Sub Question: Which castle would you choose to live in?

Note:

The castle is cursed, you cannot escape by magic or conventional means. The only way to leave is to serve your time.

Hmm... that's a hard question to answer with the current details...

• Should these be real individuals or can they be fictional ones?
  • By that notion, should it be a real castle or a fictional one?
  • Can the other people leave or is it just me who can't?
  • Is the castle fully stocked with food and essentials needed to survive that long?
  • Is there a means to contact the people outside the castle?

Hmm... that's a hard question to answer with the current details...

• Should these be real individuals or can they be fictional ones?
  • By that notion, should it be a real castle or a fictional one?
  • Can the other people leave or is it just me who can't?
  • Is the castle fully stocked with food and essentials needed to survive that long?
  • Is there a means to contact the people outside the castle?

• Real or Fictional, anything goes
  • Same as the first, the castle can be real or from fiction
  • Nobody may leave, you all must live out the decade together
  • Provisions will be provided
  • You will have no normal means of communicating with the outside world.

An Addition: Whichever castle you choose, it'll be constantly shifting between realities at a rate of once per week. Even though you and your friends cannot leave the castle, that doesn't mean it prevents others from entering.

• Real or Fictional, anything goes
  • Same as the first, the castle can be real or from fiction
  • Nobody may leave, you all must live out the decade together
  • Provisions will be provided
  • You will have no normal means of communicating with the outside world.

An Addition: Whichever castle you choose, it'll be constantly shifting between realities at a rate of once per week. Even though you and your friends cannot leave the castle, that doesn't mean it prevents others from entering.

Hmm... this question was tough. I wouldn't want to subject anyone to this who might resent me for it or who I care a lot about personally, since really it sounds like it would most certainly suck. After thinking it over and considering all things I think I would go with a set of immortals, as they would be least likely to care about a lost decade:

I think I'd go with this set:

1. Princess Celestia - immortal, so probably wouldn't mind a decade. powerful, good at keeping things in order. also really awesome and pretty.
  2. Princess Luna - might as well have both sisters; Celestia would probably be happier that way. Yeah. Just leave Twilight to take care of the sun and hope Equestria is okay.
  3. Saber (from Fate/Stay Night) - as a magically summoned familiar, she is ageless and separated from time. She is also cute, awesome and dependable.
  4. Rider (also from Fate/Stay Night) - same deal with Saber pretty much.
  5. Aigis (from Persona 3) - she's a robot, so yeah, the time and isolation wouldn't be such an issue. Cute, fun and reliable. Also less strain on resources with her being a robot.
  6. Labrys (from Persona 4 Arena) - same idea as Aigis.

So yeah, two immortal pony princesses, two servant familiars and two robot girls, with just me to age as we miss out on stuff. All of them being cute and likable would make it bearable for me though.

As for what castle, probably go with Canterlot Castle since it's pretty and the princesses would be at home that way. :)

Phil the Time Wizard's Official List of Best Ponies Ever:

1: Rarity

2: Applejack

3: Princess Celestia

4: Gilda

5: Queen Chrysalis

6: Rainbow Dash

7: Derpy

8: Twilight Sparkle

9: Princess Luna

10: The Great and Powerful Trixie

Wait...Gilda's a pony!? :o

And also, how could you rate The Great and Powerful Trixie lower than Twilight Sparkle? :shifty:

What Gemstone best describes you Phil?

Can be real or fictional.

Odd question. I know far less about gemstones than Rarity, I'm ashamed to say...

After doing some research and looking at a few gem charts and stuff, I think I'll go with Star Diopside. Medium hardness, kinda cool and interesting but not really of much value. :blush:

Wait...Gilda's a pony!? :-o

And also, how could you rate The Great and Powerful Trixie lower than Twilight Sparkle? :shifty:

Well, to start with, that list is severely outdated being a month shy of a year old. As such, it's only fitting we re-calibrate the list first...

Phil the Time Wizard's Official List of Best Ponies Ever (version 2.0):

1: Rarity

2: Princess Celestia

3: Applejack

4: Gilda

5: Queen Chrysalis

6: Cloudchaser

7: Lyra Heartstrings

8: Sweetie Belle

9: Rainbow Dash

10: Diamond Tiara

That done, yes, Gilda still counts. Gilda is so awesome she doesn't even have to be a pony to count for best pony (same goes for Chrysalis). That said... I'll admit Gilda probably wouldn't be all that happy with me including her on a list of ponies. :blush:

As for the second question, now neither of them is on my list! :razz:

That said I'd still probably rate Twi higher. I did love Trixie's second episode... but Twi has pretty wings now. She's clearly more awesome. :)

Why can't Spam Stables have a third page already? :wail:

Third page? Spam Stables currently has 16 pages! :D

Thing is, the section now has a default filter set to only show topics from the last 30 days. If you want to look at older threads in the section, just change the filter setting. it's easy to do, just click where it says custom at the top and set it to "show all". You want it to look like this:

22e5c991fd8171f894d0b7ba4ea970ff.png