Alright.

Question.

Would you rather have 48 hours with the girl/guy of your dream, whilst driving in the nicest cars, going to the nicest places and meeting the nicest people.

OR

And unlimited supply of fresh from the oven, never going stale/old, not to crunchy but not too soft Olive bread sticks for the rest of your life?

Hmmm I don't care about nice cars, I'd be super supicious of the people for being too nice, and would be unsure of the girl. Taking all that into account, I have one question is there cheese or no cheese on the Olive bread? Think carefully this is the most important question to your question.

• 4 weeks later...

joes os is a trader joes cheerios, peanut butter cheerios is cheerios with a teeny tiny amount of peanut butter flavor, and the last one i never heard of either. my MOM doesnt want us getting all fat so she buys this excuse cereal.

why cant she just by semi healthy cereal instead of garbage like "heart to heart warm cinnamon oat cereal ". its not like anybody ever died from a bowl of golden grahams or anything.

if it makes you feel any better, Angie has had Rice Crispies almost every morning for 11 years because her parents won't buy her anything else :l